Cute Girl

My Day Yesterday...

Justin was taking me to my cousins house. On our way there we saw this SUUPPEERRR suupper cute girl.........WHAT!!!! I just loved her eyes they were soo....green... Lmao she looked like she either 18 or 19 idek. Anyhow, Justin was like Trevor look at that girl damn. I looked at her and I waved, then she looked and came over smiling (god her smile.....). She was like aww hiii u little cutie and pinched my cheek softly. (SWOOOON! Ok I'm sorry I swear I'm not a flirt lmao) I laughed I'm like Hi I love ur eyes btw they're so beautiful. She was like awww aren't u a little cutie well thank you!! Then she looked at Justin, She was like bothers? And he nodded. She was like no wonder u guys look so much alike. Justin being Justin -___-, He was like since u called him cute and said we look alike does that mean I'm cute too? Lmao she laughed and rolled her eyes, she was like eh I will just keep my eyes on this cutie. AHA IM GETTING ALL THE GIRLS NOW NOT JUSTIN AHA!!!......ok ok I swear I'm still innocent..........Justin isn't rubbing off on me I PROMISE..!!!

Heheh. Her and Justin talked a little and I'm like Can I please have ur number? Thi is her "Omg ur such a flirt!! Ur too cute" and messed my hair and was like, I'm a little too old for u babes. ohhhhhhh my gawwwwd!!! !!!!!!SHE CALLED ME BABES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWOON DOUBLE SWOON

........U CANT BLAME MEEE HER EYES WERE SO GREEN.....YEAH LMAO!!

Justin the ass was like well can I? Or are u too old for me also? Lmaoo she was like give me one reason why I should.

Hes such a flirt he was like "Because it would be an honor to have such a beautiful girls' number in my phone" she giggled and bam they traded numbers

-____-

WHY NOT ME SOOOOO NOT FAIR!!!! I'm like hey!! How come he gets to have it lmao. She was like in that case, he gets the number and you get the kiss and she kissed my cheek....yeah like at this part I died .....

LOLL KIDDING KIDDING!!!!! Her pink lipstick got on my cheek and she saw it, she was like ooops!! keep that so u can remember me and winked. Then she looked at Justin, smiled waved and was About to leaveeee and I'm like ur name!! We didn't get ur name and she was like I will tell you that if we ever see each other again. Justin said I think we will but I'm Justin btw and I'm like IM TREVOR!!! Lmao she laughed she was like i will so remember that trev. Justin was like hey!! is he getting all the attention or is it just me? Lmaoo she giggled, shrugged and left.

......

...........

GAHHH! lmaoooo!!

Yup that was my love story

Lmfao..