Closest Sibling

Who are u close with from ur siblings?

I always get asked this lol.

Okay, well I used to be super super SUPER close with my big sister that's 22. I used to tell her everything and trust her and stuff and she was always on my side whenever i fought with Ezra or Zachary haha.

But Ever since she got married and moved out like 2 years ago we kindaaaa fell apart! of course because I barely see her lol.

So when she moved out me and Justin kinda clicked.

Now him and I are very close it's kinda scary how strong our bond together is lmfaoo. Even if there's a pretty big age difference between us we still tell each other everythingggggg.

Like sometimes when he's pissed or mad I just sit next to him and he tells me everything thats going on in his head. And I just listen quietly not saying anything because I know he just needs someone to listen to him, not give him advice especially from a 14 year old /.\ lol. I know all his girl secrets 0.o lmfao.

And same for me except that he does give me advice and I always follow them!!!!

SO YAH!! So when Justin gets married and moves out lmfao I will be alone!'

Because I don't EVERRRRERRRR see Ezra and I getting along!! Ezra is a meanie ass who doesn't care about anything for anyone lol.

Hbu are u close with any of ur brothers or sisters?