Chapter 31

Grace P.O.V

"When this chick going to wake up?" A deep voice said. "I don't know man! I want to fuck her so bad!" The other voice said which sound less manly than the previous.

"Shhh...Shut the hell up man! You know boss going to kill us!"

The less manly voice groan "Seriously? If he don't pay me and give my precious b-"

All the sudden I heard the door open I kept close my eyes trying my best to be calm, even though. My heart is thumping really hard, plus I can feel someone's presence next to me.

"Look who's here baby!I'm back bitches!" I try not to knit my eyebrows cause that voice is really familiar.

"Dude chill you don't want them to surprise them, don't ya?" Another familiar voice said. Wait. No it can't be. Jason?.

"Pshhh...don't be such a girl Jason that bitch will get high later,you can fuck her all by yourself"

"Unless you want me to join..." he trail. I can sense Jason's hazel eyes are glaring at him. I can hear that dude step back.

"Good just stay there. Cause I'm the boss here and nobody, I mean NOBODY touch her. Or else I'll cutt your heads off" For the first time his voice content rage.

He change.

I swear this place turn silent when he do that. Do that, do that i-g-g-y... Sorry I had to..

His footsteps are getting nearer to me, I bet he can feel my heart beating fast as he's getting closer. Big hand stroking on my cheeks slowly.

"Grace...wake up.." He said softly while slightly shaking me.  I slowly open my eyes and stare at Jason's.

A soft smile crept on his face as he stare at me like Chris does. Speaking of that I took a glance to my side, I gasp when I saw him tied on a chair and was remain unconscious.

My eyes watered. I kept staring at him feeling useless and not daring to look at Jason.

"Look at me Grace" I continue to look at Chris.

"Look at me Grace" Tears started to roll down on my cheeks. "I SAID LOOK AT ME!"

Jason grab my face forcefully as he kneel down and rest his forehead against mine. My eyes met those hazel ones with full of sadness and loneliness.

"Don't you understand Grace? For all those years I'm in love with you, you're so blind the obvious things around you. Why you don't realize that I'll be there for you whenever, you needed to.

I can't believe I'm this desperate to this to you, I'm so angry that you casually be around with other guys. When they're chasing you like mad dogs!..."

I stay silent. Those eyes kept searching for  answers on mine after a few minutes, I shut my eyes wishing it's a dream. My eyes flutter open blinking out the tears.

"Stop. Stop Jason whatever you're doing this is not ri-"

"Shut the fuck up! I don't care about anything! All I care is getting you!" He scream.

"I don't like nor love you Jason. I'm sorry I didn't know but you're always be my friend, just please let both of us go!" I begged.

His nails are digging his palms the scary part his body is shaking of anger, he turn his attention to Chris.

"You idiots wake that motherfucker now!" Two blonde guys probably the ones who were talking just now, rushing towards Chris.

Chris P.O.V

I heard people shouting in the background and someone was crying for help. All the sudden something hit me really hard, on my head making me awake.

Looking through my blurry eyes I saw two men in front of me, one of them are holding a beer bottle.

I winched at the sharp pain in my head and I can blood flowing out profusely.

"Jason! Please I'm begging you! Please stop.." I turn my head to the side. I knit my eyebrows together and blinking more then it should.

He laugh "Surprise motherfucker! Come on! The party has just started!"

A dark haired dude appeared out of nowhere and stand next to Jason, he look kinda high from drugs.

"Jay Jay don't be that mad he's just messing you!" He punch my face.

"Shut the fuck up Marc!" Jason push him away. He shook his head and went towards Grace as he pat her head.

"Awww stop crying let daddy help you.." He cooed. I cringe while staring at him.

"DON'T. TOUCH. HER." A monstrous voice echoed the room making me flinched.

Marc raised his arms in surrender "Chill I'm only petting her, isn't she cute I wanna keep her..."

"Wait nevermind. I think I'm too high. Wai-yes I'm very high because I saw fairies flying around me" Within a minute he collapsed.

His scary hazel eyes start staring at me and Grace, we are tied up on the chairs in a dirty room probably this place are  abandoned.

Her eyes keep pooling out as she stare at Jason with disbelief. "How could you..."

A devilish smile form on his face while walk towards her. "Don't you get it Grace?"

"Stay away from her!" I shouted feeling helpless. He took a glance of me "You. Shut the fuck up before I shoot you on your motherfucking head!"

Jason grab her face making her look into his eyes. "Awww darling you look adorable"

"When... you look this helpless...And

Closer to me..." he whispered the last part.

More tears flowing out. A smirk played on his lips. He pull his hand away, my anger increase when there's nail marks on her cheeks.

"You piece of Shit!" I scream staring at him with full of anger.

I'm trying to punch him, anything to kill him. Cause nobody do that to Grace.

"Boys take care of that Motherfucker. While I take care of my princess" Instantly the two men kept punching me.

I saw Grace was screaming really hard. Trying her best to escape from his grasp, as he carried her out of the room.

Oh shut.

..
..
..
..
_______________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.