Chapter 04

Grace P.O.V

"Bye Rose! Trent will take you later!" I wave at her as I drove off to my class.

I keep singing out loud Shawn Mendes's song on 'Show you' it's my favorite, I'm in love with him coz he had the full package.

He's smile, looks, muscles and voice Shawn is totally my bae. Really I can't explain how happy I am when I saw him, in my dream and I woke up in a total fan mood.

He's a hot Canadian..

After a few minutes I pulled over outside the building, I took my bag and slung it on my shoulder as I went into the studio.

I wave to the crew while they're walking in I put my bag away, I begin doing my stretches just in case I won't be so worn out easily.

Sam sit next to me she look at me and smile I just reply it to her, she begin doing some stretches as she said "Have you heard? the news?"

I paused for a while "What news? Did you get pregnant or something?"

She shook her head " I did not get pregnant! I mean that's insane!"

I raised my hands in surrender "Jeez calm down I'm just saying that's all..."

"Okay whatever, it's Justin he won't be here for two months he broke his leg last night"

"Ouch that's got to be hurt, then who will took over?"

Sam shrugged her shoulders "I don't know but I heard it's a guy"

Soon everyone started to come doing their normal routine, I look at the watch it was already time to start but this dude is late.

"Hey isn't this guy is late?" Sam start looking around. I shrugged my shoulders "Maybe he's lost?"

"Grace this is most popular studios in our town, so obviously it can be found easily"

"Whatever he is, I hope he was serious taking over Justin or I'll kill him"

She chuckle "Count me in coz the competition is next few months, plus we are lack of plans"

I heard someone push the doors entering the room, everyone look at the same direction. I ignore it's maybe a new guy joined pr something else.

"Hi my name is Luke Kerry, I'm here to replace Justin for two months I hope we can work together" The familiar voice said.

Immediately I turn around that guy Luke, saw me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Wait ice cream guy?" I pointed to him. He chuckle "Ice cream guy? That's pretty lame you know"

I scoffed "But seriously since when you're a instructor here?" Everyone look at us in participation I ingore them, it was difficult to that's why I hate attention the most.

He walk towards me without removing the smirk on his face "It's already a long time my dear I've taken it as a part time job, plus Justin is my brother"

Everyone gasp in surprise even myself "Woah I don't even know he have one"

Luke chuckle "It's good that you know now, okay guys let's start!" He turn his attention to rest and practicing the moves.

**

"Grace I'll give you some random song and you'll dance to the beat" Luke said. I nod and walk to the front while everyone seated staring at me.

He turn on the speaker and play this cool beat which involve some techno in it, then some kind of asian language with repeated English which consists 'come back home' only.

is this Japanese?

I ignore it I begin do the simple moves to it letting the music took over me.

**

Luke P.O.V

When the music stop Grace end her move by giving a bow as she sit back with her friends. I stood infront and clap my hands "That was pretty good"

Everyone smile one of the guy raised his hand "What song is that? We can't even understand it at all"

A small laugh escape from my lips "It's come back home by 2ne1, they're actually a girl group in Korea"

"So you like Kpop?" The guy next to him asked. I gave them an unsure look "Yeah kinda, I like the beat it's unique and the music videos was cool"

"Okay enough, let's plan the dance shall we?"

Everyone cheered my eyes landed on Grace who was smiling to her friend, she caught me staring at me and rolled her as she talk to the others.

Such a feisty girl...

______________________________________________COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.