Chapter 30

Sam P.O.V

"Yeah that would be great Sam, you're leaving me alone and spending your time with your boyfriend"

"Hahahah bitch you're not alone in fact you're with him"

"Bitch what?"

Pulling my phone away I took a glance of Luke who was watching me since a minute ago. He raised an eyebrow signaling me if I'm done talking to Grace or nah.

You impatient boy...

"With Chris like duh and come on I bet it would be fun. Give me a break woman" I said in the matter of fact.

She chuckle "Yeah whatever stop begin girly to me"

I groan "Holy shit I did not turn girly"

"Apparently you do Sam. I bet you've change when I'm not around"

"Shut up Grace you know everyone change"

"Don't start on me you young lady, just lucky you've stop having a crush on my brother"

I cringe knowing it would be awkward when, I'm stuck having a one sided crush on Trent. I still don't understand why I'm stupidly attracted to his looks, because obviously he's a player.

"Babe are you done?" Luke cross his arms over his chest making that childish face.

Grace clear her throat from the other line "Hello? Sam are you there?"

"Oh yes!.. I'm mean yeah" I snapped my attention away form him. A small smile crept on his face when I did that, I playfully glare at him.

"Chill the hell out girl! Okay I gotta go...Bye peeps"

"Bye Gracie have fun. Use condoms"

"Oh please you need more than me" She laughed and hung up.

Putting my phone away I plopped next to Luke he look straight without giving a glance to me. I sigh I lean my head on his shoulder and peck his cheeks.

"You still mad?" I bring my face closer to him. He slightly pout and said "You better give me more kisses"

I can't help I pinch his cheeks he flinched cutely making me giggle. "You so adorable"

"Where's my kisses?" He stare to my lips. "Right here" I smash my lips against his.

Grace P.O.V

"Umm guys do you think is better not to mess the place?" I lean against the wall staring both my boyfriend and brother.

"Shit! Shoot the head dude!" Trent shouted.

"I'm trying! The zombies won't stop chasing me!" Chris kept pressing the controller in full speed.

Currently I was going to get change before meeting Jason but Trent got him distracted, by playing 'the walking dead' that me and him used to play.

But since I'm getting lazy everyday he plays alone. Which leads me feeling guilty in some certain way...

"Guys! You're making this place into a mess!" I look around the living room which looks like a tornado just came in.

"Wait let u-OH SHIT!" Trent slam down his controller and did this werid dance, for the first time my boyfriend stood up and follow him.

"We did it! We beat the motherfucking zombie!" Trent shouted. "Yes yes! Look at them!. This is cool I think I should have this game thingy"

"Bruh" Trent gave that look to him. "Excuse me? Did you just burp in my face?"

Me and Trent look each other with the same expression, within a split second we burst out laughing.

"Umm what happen?" He stare at us puzzle. I wipe the tear at the end of eyes "Nothing..Just nothing"

"Hahaha yeah this is probably just the inside joke between you guys" He retorted.

Trent chuckle "You'll soon understand more"

Roilling my eyes I pull his shirt "Let's go stop wasting time here already"

"Babe you forgot something" He said. Checking my purse I look at him confused "No I don't think so"

A small smirk played on his lips "Oh baby you sure did forget something"

"Then tell me"  He stood up and grab my face "Where's my kiss?"

I gave him a small smile and peck his lips I heard my brother groan along with a giggle.

We snapped our head to it Rose apparently standing next to Trent with cute smile. "Gracie! My Prince is here!" She rushed to Chris hugging his back.

"But you're my princess" Chris kiss my forehead.

**

Chris P.O.V

I look around the room which it was kinda simple and cozy, While Jason was talking happily to Grace. I quietly move around the house since I'll try not to punch him, cause he piss me off.

My eyebrows knit together when I saw a happy family in a photo. A black haired man with warm eyes smiling, next to a brunette woman she has Jason's eyes.

There's a teenage boy who looks like Jason except his hair is a bit lighter then his, and a younger version of Jason grinning ear to ear.

Moving on I keep walking to the kitchen for I don't know.. For a 'unique' food? I guess?I just I don't know I think I'm too bored.

Opening every cabinet quietly I saw something odd. A small paper bag place at the corner with some white power coming out.

Something is not right...

I close the cabinet and step back as I stare at it again. Does Grace know this?.

I quietly went to the living room but things went wrong..

That Jason guy carry her in his arms she was unconscious, a victory smile form on his face. I was about to grab his neck but something hit my head.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
._________________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.