Chapter 18

Chris P.O.V

I held her hand as I drag Grace to the car, she pull her hand away "Wait where we're going? My dad is probably searching for me so.."

"The place that we used to be"

She raised an eyebrow "Right you not trying to kidnap me aren't ya?"

I let a small chuckle "Of course no I wouldn't do such a thing, plus I'll tell your father later"

"Pshh please I bet you don't even know my dad's name"

"Obviously I know Kelvin he turned forty six this year, I remembered he invited me to his birthday party few months back. The twins won't stop spray water the whole day to him. The other hand Destiny is a great cook"

"Okay...that's lot of information but if you some sort of a serial killer, I'm calling the cops" She look unsure.

"That would be deal come on let's go" I held her hand and went to the car.

**

Grace P.O.V

After a few minutes we pulled over a huge mansion no, a castle. I step out of the car and look around shocked.

"Chris who are you?" I look at him intently.

He shrugged his shoulders "A Prince, come on let's refresh that brain of yours"

"Wait what? How in the world I get involve with you?"

"I don't know since we're young I guess.." He took my hand and drag me in.

My eyes literally are staring at the beautiful place, it's kinda gave me the vintage vibe since it's was kept for centuries. But obviously there's a few changes that have been made here.

Like seriously Chris is having a good life coz he's a Prince and a real hottie...

"So where are we going?" I ask. Chris turn around "I think we should go to my room"

I stop for a moment and stare at him suspiciously.

"What? Is there something wrong Samantha?" He act innocently.

"You're not planning anything right..?" He chuckle "Sadly no but if you have your memories about me, I bet we can do a lot of children" He whisper the last part.

My nose wrinkle "Oh Lord all guys are wild animals"

"Please Samantha I bet all women we're the same"

"Seriously what's up calling my first name? Just call me Grace, I felt my friend Sam is here if you keep calling me that"

He nod "Fine I'll try Grace, back to the topic all women were the same coz they get crazy if a guy strip their clothes "

"That's true coz mostly the guys who do that is always a hottie"

"Well then that means I need to be like this since I'm a 'hottie' " Chris quote it with his fingers.

I push his chest away and I can feel my are cheeks burning again "Shut up just don't...get near me"

A small smirk plastered on his face "I thought you will love it, if I'm this sexy" he unbutton his shirt down.

"No no cut it out! Don't get naked here in the middle of the ballroom!" I distance himself.

Chris's smirk wider "Then will you overnight here?"

"No! I wouldn't! I prefer spending my time to get to know my half family more"

"Fine but you will enjoy on me begin shirtless all day" All the sudden he took off his shirt.

I almost gawk when I saw his glorious body it just damm, he looks like a model I can feel my cheeks heated up I turn away from him.

"I'm getting out here" I begin to walk away. But suddenly he wrap his arms around my waist.

"Don't leave me" He whisper. I slightly push away and said "I don't know to believe you, you're just a stranger to me" I stated.

Chris P.O.V

God it hurts that she don't even remember me at all and it felt someone punch me, when she said I'm a stranger to her...

I sigh I pull my arms away "Well th-"

The familiar clicking shoes interrupt me Samantha and I look up, my mom walk towards us with a smile on her face.

My mom Melissa, she has very dark brown hair with hazel eyes. My brother have the same feature, as her while I have father's feature.

Oh yeah she's also kinda a bit werid..for some reason.. And weirdly she's a queen..

"My my dear Samantha!" Mom quickly hug tightly. Grace awkwardly pull away "Umm Hi just call me Grace, umm your highness"

Mom chuckle those hazel twinkle with excitement "Sa- Grace it's been a long time I've seen you, you've grown into a fine lady. I mean look at you, you look way better than a actual princess"

"Thanks..I guess so..."

"Did you guys trying to make children here?" She look between me and Grace.

Grace shook her head "No no! I wouldn't your highness, not in a billion years!"

I took my shirt and wear it back on"Grace don't use that word just call me Melissa or Mel, which it made me feel young. Before I was married and ready to mingle with those sexy men in the bars, those days.." Mom sigh dreamly.

I raised an eyebrow "What are you talking mom?"

She sigh again "Nothing just the old days that I've remembered, forget about that I'll be having tea with your father later. Just bring Grace a tour here since she can't remember"

"Actually I did now we're going to my room"

"Then do whatever you want but if you guys are doing that, just use protection first. But if you got Grace pregnant that would be great since you guys, are meant to be together"

Mom winked to Grace who was turning red as she left. "Is that really the queen? She's kinda..."

I sigh "Yes she is, she have that character when we're at home. Well than let's go" I pull her hand to my room.

______________________________________________VOTE.
COMMENT.
FOLLOW.