Chapter 19

Grace P.O.V

"So this is you?" I pointed to the boy in the picture which he look exactly the same, the one in my dreams.

He nod "Yeah why you're giving me that look?"

I let out a small chuckle "I mean look at this boy he's way more innocent than now"

"And I think you should thank that I grew into a sexy man" Chris smirk.

Roilling my eyes I saw another picture of a my younger self with Chris and this, cute boy that looks like Mel.

"So this would be your brother?" I pointed to it. "Yup his name is Nicholas we call him Nick, since it was easier. He is going to be seventeen this year, he probably having lesson with his teacher now"

"Hmm is he single?" I blurted out. He frow his eyebrows "Excuse me? What did you said?"

"I asking you is he still single? As in no girlfriend?"

"Yeah I guess so why you're asking this odd question to me?"

"No he look cute I mean yeah...Just nevermind" I averted his eyes.

"So you like him now is that what you saying?" Chris asked. I can sense this werid vibe coming off him as in he was jealous in some sort of way.

Nah that would be ridiculous...

I look at him, those green eyes are staring at me intently "Maybe..why isn't wrong to ask that question?"

"Oh no of course not. But I think he's too young for dating, that's all I'm trying to say"

"I bet he is not into girls right now and I think his head is full, of writing of random things"

I raised an eyebrow "Are jealous? Coz you seems you do now"

His cheeks turn tinted slightly pink "I did not say that, I'm just stating the fact"

"Yeah whatever" I stood up and went to the mini fridge at the corner of the room. I open it and took a Coca-Cola.

I plopped opposite Chris again as I take a sip of it. His eyes continue gazing me, which it was creepy like he's a stalker or something.

"Want some?" I shove it to his face. He shook his head "No thank you"

After few minutes of silence his eyes annoyingly stare at me again. "Can you seriously stop it!"

"What?"

"That. Your freaking eyes! It creeps me out when you're looking at me like that!"

He raised his hands in surrender "I'm just looking at you. You're like shooting a commercial when you, take your drink and whole process"

"Okay that's werid coz I bet I'm bad at acting" I took another sip.

He shrugged his shoulders "Whatever you say, but continue doing it looks somewhat sexy..."

I playfully hit his chest. He chuckle and shift closer to me, while I'm to move back but miserly failed. So currently I'm stuck on the headboard since I'm lazy to run away.

I was about to took another sip, Chris quickly snatch it and put it aside. He lean forward making sure there's no a space between us. His hands are my sides preventing me to escape, those beautiful eyes are gazing into mine.

Chris P.O.V

I can't hold for any longer just by looking at her it made, me wanted more than that. I miss Grace badly it's like there's something, missing in my heart. I know it sounds creepy but, when you in love with  someone you'll get a bit nuts just not seeing them.

I stare at those piercing eyes then I look down on her luscious pink lips. I kiss her she gasps in surprise, Grace push me away but I held her.

Soon she response I kiss her jaw and suck slightly on the neck, she moan I lick the bottom of her lips asking for permission. She refuse to I grunt, I slip my hand under her shirt touching her bare stomach. Slowly I went to her buns and squeeze it.

Grace instantly gasps I quickly put my tongue into her mouth, roaming every inch of it. I wrap my arms around her waist bringing her closer to me, she moan again and untangle my hair.

"Hey Chris do y- Oh my gosh! What the fuck?!" Shit. I stop and turn around, Nicholas or should I called Nick which it what my usual my family call him.

"Knock the door first!" I shouted. Grace push me away, her cheeks turn crimson red.

"Sorry I did but since, you're not answering I just went in. And brother please lock the door, if you want to get rid your virginity" Nick glance to Grace who stand next to me awkwardly.

Rolling my eyes I stood up "Nick this is Grace my friend, and Grace this is my little annoying brother"

He smile and shake her hand, then there's a long pause between them. Both of them won't stop looking into each other, with that look. Their hands are still in the same position, I clear my throat and separate them.

"Okay enough..This is getting annoying" I said in monotone.

They snapped their heads to me Nick raised his eyebrows "Chris I don't know you have very, very, fine girl that you've kept quite from me"

He wink to Grace. She gave a small smile in reply"Shut up! Why you even come to my room?"

"Nothing Mom and Dad are having lunch. They wanted us to join, Kelvin with the troublemakers are there too"

I sigh and turn to Grace "Well then let's go" I was about to hold her hand, but Nick quickly grab it and drag her away first.

_______________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.