Chapter 12

Grace P.O.V

"Did I interrupt anything here?" A familiar voice said behind me.

The three of us look at the direction, a grin spread on my face when I saw a pizza and donuts boxes on Jason's hand.

"Yay food!" I cheered. Jason laugh he place it on the table while I open the boxes, he plopped next to Sam.

"Grace you haven't answer my question yet" He took a glance of Luke.

I clear my throat "Sorry dude okay Jason this is Luke, he's Justin baby brother and Luke this Jason my best bud"

Both of them look each other and awkwardly shook each other's hand, Luke gave him a small smile he quickly pull back. On the other hand Jason kept looking at him like he's cop or something.

Me and Sam look at them weirdly coz mostly it's the first time, I never seen Jason look like that he's always be friendly to new people.

Well that's new..

I clear my throat "Teddy did you ate a slice before us?"

"I bribed it to the bald head. He's gonna send me to wash the toilets after school, coz I just did 'break the rules' of this cheap school" He quoted it with his fingers.

"Mr Lawrence? I thought he's the major strict teacher?" Sam took a bite of her donut.

Jason shrugged his shoulders "I can't blame him Sam, he is probably getting broad eating the same old thing"

Luke just sit there confused but his eyes are fixed, to the glorious food. Sam took one of the pizza and gave it to him, Luke smile in return and start to eat it.

"I can't believe that you did that, the good old piece gone just like that" I playfully glare at Jason.

He chuckle "Grace you still have a lot left here and don't forget, there's donuts"

"Yeah and he's old" Me and Luke said in union. I turn my head to him he chuckle, we fist bump to each other.

"So you guys are dating?" Jason stare at him weirdly again.

Luke P.O.V

Oh for the fucking sake what's wrong with this dude?! He's fucking annoying what's going on in his freaking head?

Jason or whatever his name is keep giving that jealous look to me, Sam and Grace are busy munching their food while stare at us with interest.

"Umm obviously no" I averted my eyes away from him. He took a sip of water and muttered "Oh okay that would be great"

Having the urged to roll my eyes I stay silence, Grace nudged me "Hey you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine just someone get too jealous over here" I took a glance of Jason who was about to choke.

She knit her eyebrows "Jealous? Wh-"

"Guys I think I need to Luke, right buddy?" Jason gave me the fake smile "Yeah we do now, you girls just enjoy eating"  He nod his head as he walk out and I follow him.

**

We walk out to the end of the car park I lean my body on the wall while continue ignoring his eyes burning holes to me, Jason move forward and sigh "Do have a problem here?'

I snort "Isn't you're the one who have the problem here?"   He rolled his eyes "You are just a typical guy, that want to get into Grace's pants"

"Dude even I'm just a ordinary guy like you, I don't have that thought in my mind"

"Yeah right, I've heard it a couple of times"

I push him lightly "Whatever you're thinking in that stupid brain of yours, do take note that I'm not one of those horny bustards"

Jason stare my eyes for a second "Fine in that case. Don't make me punch you in the throat, if I caught you trying to do something to her"

A small chuckle escape from my lips "I won't dude trust me"

**

I pulled over at the garage as I went out of my car, I went to my kitchen first since my stomach was still hungry.

I need help...

I look through the fridge searching for some beacon or at least something, that is eligible to eat.

A small my smile tugged at the corner of my lips went I saw kimbab, it was actually a Korean sushi I think. It was good though I made it yesterday midnight since, I didn't eat dinner.

I recently like something related to Korean stuff, especially their dishes it was healthy and easy to make. Oh yeah of course the K-dramas I've watched, for some reason it was interesting.

I took it and turn around until my face hit something hard. "Trent you're blocking my freaking way"

He look down and move away "Take this and don't ask me about it" He place a pink envelope on my hand.

I stare at him for a moment, he's acting werid I ignore it and nod "Thanks" I quickly walk to my room.

**

I took another of my food and stuff it into my mouth, my eyes won't stop staring the tv coz currently I'm watching the fault in our stars.

And let me tell ya, it touch my heart a million times I cried a lot after watching this...

Thank you to John Green...

I look down at the envelope on my lap which I haven't open it, more than two hours after Trent gave it to me.

I sigh I took it and read on the front which includes my full name in a neat, British kind of handwriting. I tear the side and took out the content in it. I start reading it...

Dear my daughter Samantha,

I'm sorry it's been more then four years I haven't seen you and your brother Trent, I know it's a bit too late after the incident that you had when you are young. But I'm sorry for what I'd did that time, so there's  tickets that I sent to you. Sorry I won't able to book a flight for Trent since, there's no slots on it. I can't wait for you to meet me, my lovely child.

-From dad

My eyes re-read this letter again thinking it was a joke or something, I look at the envelope again. I took the plane tickets and see where's its going to.

And guess what? It's England UK and mom, you need a lot of explanation to do..

______________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.