Chapter 05

Grace P.O.V

The class ended I quickly took my bag and wave to the rest while waiting for Sam, who was changing in the toilet.

Someone tapped my shoulder I turn around Luke smile, I groan in reply.

"Why did you hate me that you gave me this reaction to me!" He dramatically place his hand on his chest looking hurt.

I rolled my eyes "Not that I don't hate you, you're just annoying for my type Luke"

"Well that at least my heart lighten a little bit but, I can make you like me for your liking"

A small chuckle escape from my lips "Sorry dude I'm not interested"

He raised his eyebrows "Do you mean you're interested into girls only?"

"Obviously no I'm attracted to the opposite sex of mine, so I'm clearly straight"

He sigh in relief "Jeez I almost thought you are, but it would be hot if you make out with some hot chick"

I smack his arm hard "Just shut up!"

"Okay th-"

"Gracie! Let's go!" Sam called me at the front door. I nod I turn my head to Luke, he just smile and walk away.

I reply it as I walk towards Sam, she stare at me with a smirk plastered on her face.

"What's with that face?" I continue walk next to her. She chuckle "You and Luke? Like you guys are going out or something?"

I shook my head "Shit I will not date him even he's the last male in the world, like hell no bitch"

Sam raised her arms in surrender "I'm just saying and stop PMSing to me"

I sigh and slid into the driver's seat, Sam sit next to me and she place her bag on her lap.

"It's not I'm so frustrated that's all" I begin to start the engine and drove off.

Sam took a glance of me "Why? You're so cranky coz, you don't have enough of sleep right?"

I nod my head in agreement, she look at me and let a out a small laugh "Grace it's just a sleep"

I playfully glare at her "Sam like you don't even don't know me, since we're best friends"

"Of course I would the Samantha Grace Collins, who loves to eat ton of food and will never gain a weight before. Guys would like you to be your girlfriend, but you rejected every single of them coz you're idiot and of course you love to sleep"

I scoffed "Excuse me I'm not a idiot, my grades never drop"

"But you do in the relationship department, like there is no a single guy have dated you before. Coz you keep rejected them like every freaking single time"

I rolled my eyes "It's because they were jerks so obviously, I need to say no to them"

"But not all of are jerks you know?, some of them are cute and totally my type.." Sam sigh dreamly.

"Then you accept them Sam since, I don't want any kind of relationship"

"Like I wish, literally you're like a magnet that attracts tons of guys. I mean look at you Grace, you're so dam hot.."

I took a glance of her "Whatever Sam I'm not prefect and nobody does"

**

I knock the door again for the third time, sam nudge me "Hey I think Jason busy drinking with the guys"

"No Jason wouldn't he told me, that he was lazy to hang out with them"

"Whatever" She muttered. Sam step away and went outside of his window, she begin to climb the tree.

"Sam! Get down!" I quickly stood next to tree looking at her worried. She ignore me and luckily she was able to enter Jason's room.

I sigh in relief God Sam you're lucky you're an athletic person.. "Sam?Are you still there?"

She peek her head out from the window and nod "Yeah I'm fine, hey climb up"

"Are you fucking serious?! I'm not going to climb this tree and hello? It's two storey high"

She sigh "Oh come on..Just climb up! It was okay, I'll grantee you'll be safe"

Well talking about that I have broken my arm last year, it was suck I nearly can't do anything.

I huffed "Sam open the door instead! And don't make me climb this tree"

She walk away from the window, I heard some rambling after a few minutes the open reveal Sam.

"See this is way more convenient then your stupid method" I enter Jason's house, Sam cross her arms over chest "That was called fun"

Rolling my eyes I walk towards Jason's room Sam follow me, I noticed the house was quieter than usual.

I went into Jason's room he was still busy snoozing on his bed, I turn my haed to sam "I can't believe he's still asleep even we shouting to each other"

She nod in agreement "Yes I bet he'll be still sleeping, when his kitchen on fire or something"

I let out a chuckle and sit next to him while she sit on the other side.

Jason P.O.V

I heard some giggling in the background I groan and rolled to another side I felt something more like, someone sitting next to me. I ignore it maybe there's a hot tooth fairy trying to take my tooth, like those movies do.

Then someone push my head away, I groan and tried to grab its hand. But instead my hand landed on something soft, round and big. I keep groping this thing which I can't stop.

A girl gasps when my hand trying to move to another side, all the sudden I was beaten with something hard.

My eyes flutter open I saw Grace next to me with my hand on her right boob, her face went red. She swat my hand away I sit up and yawn. I turn my body to another side, Sam was glaring at me.

Wait since when this two come in? And why my hand is on her boobs?

"Hey Grace is that really you?, coz I thought there's a hot tooth fairy next to me"

She hit my arm "You idiot! You just grope my right boob Jason!"

I can feel my cheeks heated, I clear my throat "Sorry I was dreaming, plus I thought it's a pillow or something. It's really soft, round and big so.."

Sam took my pillow and hit my face "Hey what's with the hitting?!" I glare at her.

She rolled her eyes "You have created a lot of trouble"

I rolled my eyes as I went to the shower, I was about to turn around. But the girls quickly left while not trying to look at me

I shrugged my shoulders I brushed my teeth and wash my face, I was about to pull my pants down to pee..

Shit..I'm naked ... God this is embarrassing

______________________________________________COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.