Chapter 03

Grace P.O.V

I throw my bag on the floor as I fall on my bed a sigh escape from mouth, after a few minutes I rolled out of my bed and change into my PJs. Since Rose was fast asleep, I don't need to tell stories to her.

I wash my face and teeth my growl out loud, I sigh and went to tbe kitchen. I look through the refrigerator for something sweet to eat. Yeah I know I ate something sweet in the afternoon, but who cares? I'll probably won't gain anything from it since I'm a dancer. So why not?

A small smile formed on my face when I saw chocolate brownies and it has a lot, I took it and start eating it at the island.

I can feel someone's presence behind I turn around and really jump out of my seat, Trent wore my freaking clothes with horrible make up on his face. My clothes like screaming for help, his body is too big for it..

"Trent did you get drunk in the middle of the night?" I asked. He sheepishly smile "Just a bit tipsy though, I'm Arly throw a fucking party! Who would miss it?"

Arly Thomason he's my brother best bud, he's like a party animal and he was kinda good looking though...

I raised my hand "I would"

"It's because you have a boring personality in you duh" He said in monotone.

"Excuse me I did not have that kind of personality, in my soul"

"Yeah name it one that I assume, it was 'fun' to you in your life" Trent qoute it with his fingers.

I scoffed "Well...Dancing is fun to me and watching doctor Oz all day while eating chips, also reading books since it was entertaining"

He sigh in frustration "See I've told you that you don't even know to have fun, aside dancing everything is too boring Gracie. Live up a little coz you won't go back begin a teenager anymore"

"By having fun like this" I pointed to him. Trent look down on my clothes with a sloppy smile.

"This was just a bet from the guys just now and did you lose weight recently? Coz it's fucking tight" He plucked the hem of my shirt.

"I'm not it's just because you're too big for it, I mean your size is obviously twice bigger than mine"

"Yeah, my mama she told me don't worry about your size She says, "Boys like a little more booty to hold at night."..."

Trent started to turn around and twerk his ass to me, my nose wrinkles in disgust "Just wash clothes! And your face look horrible!"

I quickly left the kitchen, I wash my hands and gargle my mouth and I lie down on my bed as sleep took over.

**

"Yo Trent go send your cute little sister to class!" I shook his body again for the hundred of time. He groan "You send her I promise I'll take her this time just let me sleep..."

I sigh "Fine I'll kill you if you don't coz I'm meeting my friends later, after my practice "

He just nod and pull over the sheets over his head, by the way he's still in my clothes and there's some stains on the sheets coz of the make-up.

I went to my sister's room, she was havung trouble tie her hair into a bun. I walk towards Rose she look at the reflection and smile to me.

"Having trouble to bun your hair?"

She nod "It's difficult! It make me wanted to cut my hair short coz it's annoying"

"You shouldn't sis you look pretty keeping your long hair, plus you'll regret after you chop this lovely hair"

She sigh "Yeah you're right Gracie to be honest, I wanted to look like mom that's all"

Thinking of that mom has a shoulder length hair, actually I think it grow a lot longer by now since she hardly came home for months.

I shook my head "There's no need to, probably mom's hair grow longer since like a few months back. I think so"

I comb her hair and to tie it into a neat bun "Gracie do you miss dad?"

I stare at her and slowly nod "Yeah I am of course everyone do, who wouldn't?"

"I am not coz I know, dad is happy at the moon"

She gave me a toothy smile, I replied it with a small smile. It was sad that my sister don't even get to see him before she was born.

"Okay let's go" I slung my bag on my shoulder and walk towards my car. Rose sit next to me her eyes are fixed on her cute pink ballet shoes. It remind me when I was young...

I can't help to let out a small chuckle as I drove off.

_______________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.