Chapter 02

Grace P.O.V

The last bell rang I quickly stuff all the books into my bag, I walk towards my car while texting Sam who was stuck at Jason's house since he won't stop hugging her all the time.

A small chuckle escape from my mouth when Sam sent a picture of Jason, sleeping in cute Spiderman costume.

I shook my head thinking he'll get that cute when he's high or something, but whatever he and his world.

I bump onto something hard, I groan touching my forehead I almost wanted to scream to the person. But to my surprise it's a fucking wall that I've just run through. Like seriously? Why I'm so distracted easily?

I sigh and keep walking to my car without even looking my phone, since I'll get to distracted to it anyway. I plopped onto the passenger seat I place my bag next to me, as I drove off to Rose's school.

Is was actually due to my mom was a workaholic, who won't stop traveling from her busy schedule. So me and Trent will take turns to take Rose from school, coz he sent her to school this morning so it's my turn to do the job.

Then if you ask about my dad he's not useless, workaholic or even a drunk head. It's because he's dead that what mom told us, when me and Trent are little before Rose even born. It's because we had involve in this accident few years ago, so me and Trent can't remember him at all...

I pulled over outside a middle school, I went out and wait Rose outside the gates. After a few minutes the kids started running towards, their parents out from the doors. I look at them feeling jealous, of the them having an equal love from both parents.

My little sister saw me with a huge grin plastered on her face as she ran into my arms, she chuckle "Yay Gracie is taking me to the ice creams!"

I furrow my eyebrows "Since when I said that?" She titled her head to the side staring at me "Trent did, he told me you'll buy for me if I get an A for math"

"You did?" Rose nod she jump out from my arms, she took her a paper and show it to me a small smile crept on my face "Okay let's go"

I pull her hand and went into my car as we drove off to the nearest ice cream shops.

**

I held Rose hand and enter the ice shop all eyes were on us, I look around feeling irritated but the typical sluts with douche bags hanging out here. I tried ignore them as I pull rose to the display full delicious, gorgeous and tasteful ice creams.

I can't help but to stare at those Oreo flavour, it made me add another cheat day because of that. But I don't care I'll work out after that and tried not to do that again. When I said I try it was hard to endure, it coz all the junk foods look sexy for some reasons..

Just don't judge me...

Rose look around the place with grin on her face, I can't help but to let out a chuckle from my mouth "Okay Rosie do you want to choose first or I'll choose?"

She shook her head "No you choose first" I chuckle "Nah of of course not" I step aside letting her make a choice.

After a few minutes she pointed to the nutella chocolate and strawberry flavour. I smile "Rosie you know your own favourites" She smile showing her teeth.

I walk towards the counter a teenage guy gave me a flirty smile "Hi what you like to order?"

He look quite cute though with ginger hair with brown eyes, his body quite well built but whatever I don't even care.

"One regular for nutella chocolate and strawberry, another regular for Oreo and strawberry cookies please"

He smiles as he scoops the ice creams out into the cups without stop looking at me. I ignore him by looking at Rose who non stop staring at the displays.

"Here you go for a beautiful girl that I've seen" ice cream guy said. "That's quite cheesy you know" I hand him the money as I took the ice cream from his hands.

"Rosie say the magic word" She look at me and said "Please..Gracie can I have my ice cream now" She show her toothy smile.

I chuckle and gave her ice cream to her she grins as she took it, Rose walk towards the table that is away from those typical people as possible.

Feeling too tempted I bite of my ice cream first since it will melt any time, someone tapped my shoulder I turn around and met that ice cream guy again.

"Yeah?"

"Here's your change" I gave him a small smile and took it from his hands. I noticed his eyes are gazing something on face.

"What? You're not going to get any girls, if you keep staring at them like that" I said in matter of fact.

He raised his eyebrows "What are you a love guru or something?" I rolled my eyes "Excuse me do I look like one? coz obviously is a no, plus I can see you learned to flirt girls looking in Google am I right?"

He look a taken back "Jeez yeah it's true I learnt it from there, I do some research on

it coz I have my on reasons"

"Yeah whatever I'm going to enjoy my time with my sister so will you excuse me" I trun around again and was about to go.

"Hey!" He called again. Oh my gosh can he really go away? Seriously...

I turn around again "Yes what the hell you want again?" He chuckle "There's a bite of ice cream on your lips, coz it'll helps you to cool down those sexy lips of yours"

My nose wrinkles gag unlady like face to him, he look at me amuse. I ignore him and went to Rose who was just finished, her ice cream first.

______________________________________________COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.