Chapter 25

Trent P.O.V

I reach out my hand to Jessica a hot girl in my class, she smile cheekily to me as she blew me a kiss.

A smirk played on lips I pull her arm, until her body crush onto my chest. I grab her face and kiss her lips.

Until someone punch me..

My eyes flutter open I stretch my arms. I saw the reddish head boy, or Carlo sitting next to me. His eyes are glaring while he wipe his lips with the back his hand, numerous times.

I groan when I turn my face to the side. I sit up straighter while touching the bruise, on my left cheek.

"Did you punch me?"

"Apparently I do" I gave him the look "The fuck?! You punch me, when I'm having a good time my dreams!"

"I have to in response, I pitied myself to woke you up coz you just took my first kiss!" He hissed.

I stare at him intently "Are you sure?"

"Yes I do! You said 'Jessica..oh baby!' And you took my freaking face, you just smash those lips to my precious ones!" He dramatically mimic my voice.

"Holy shit! Why the fuck you are here?!" I stood up making a distance from him.

"Waking you up duh and hello, today is our 'family outing' remember?" He said while quoting his fingers in the air.

I groan in response "I think I'm going to hate this..."

"Yup me too. Just hurry up and try not to flirt with my sister, that would be plain werid" Carlo gave me the second look and left.

I sigh I went to the shower after a few minutes, I dried myself with a towel and wrap it around my hips. I slip on my boxers with my usual t-shirt and jeans, I style my hair and slip my shoes. Oh yeah of course need to wear my jacket, I mean it's cold as hell here.

Grace P.O.V

"Hello is someone there?" I throw daggers to Carla. "What? I had to" She said innocently.

"You don't have to knock my head like it's a door or something"

"At least she doesn't stuff broccoli into your mouth, like she did to me" Carlo butts in.

Me and Trent wrinkle our nose at the same time in disgust. "Ewww broccoli!" Rose make this cute face making all of us laugh.

"So what time we will be going?" Out of blue Mom ask. All eyes landed on her, she ignore it and keep munching her food down.

"Oh great! I see you're excited for this!" Dad chirp. "I'm not. You still haven't answer my question, Kelvin" Mom coldly said to him.

Sadly Destiny debating herself whether to speak for him or be rude to her.

"Umm Marian sorry to be rude, but I think you need stop to be in a bad mood" Destiny making an eye contact with her.

I can feel the tension around the room that can make me choke. Mom had this werid expression which consists of revenge, anger and jealousy?.

"I wouldn't be in this mood if I wasn't begin drag, by your husband. Am I right?"

"But isn't it good that you seeing your daughter here?, and shouldn't you be happy for your other children to see thier own father?" Destiny said calmly.

Lucky for her she's clam and collected than mom, who looks like going to explode by any second.

"Apparently I'm happy to see all my children to have smiles on their faces, when they are around you guys. But you can't simply make us happy, with the money you had" Mom rolled her eyes.