Chapter 17

Grace P.O.V

"Dad! Can I come too?!" Carla shouted. "Shut up! I asked first!" Her brother shoved her.

Roilling her eyes "But Grace is me new long lost sister"

"Well me too! She's my ho- Pretty older sister, and bonus Grace is American. I want to know what's life living there!"

"Are you sure brother? Coz your face turn really red right now" Carla raised an eyebrow.

Carlo shift himself a few meters from me. His cheeks turn really red, he took a glance of me as he quickly walk away.

"Okay that was easy, only left another one need to go" Dad stated. "Pshh please dad I bet Carlo has already showing off his, hot new sister to his friends" Carla shook her head.

Dad chuckle "Teenagers nowadays really need help, aside that you'll be having your sleep over at your friend's remember?"

"Darn it! Fine you win since I hate breaking promise!" And that she left. I look around for Destiny, she was nowhere to seen after breakfast.

"Don't worry about Destiny, she probably practicing her new song again at the  studio"

"She can sing?" I look at dad disbelief. Dad nod "Yeah of course she can. But let's talk about that later, I'm going to bring you a tour so let's not waste more time"

**

I took a picture of the beautiful scenery at this huge garden. Dad went to take something in his car, so that leaves me alone to explore the place.

I stood up and walk to random places that was interesting to me. "Shit" I muttered. Looking around feeling annoyed, by couples doing their 'love to the public' A.K.A too much PDA.

I groan in response when a couple grabbing themselves while having, a hot make out session.

"..I lo..ve you.." the girl moans. The just smirk as he deepens the kiss.

Oh my gosh you guys make me lonely...

"For the love of God! Have a room!" I shouted.

Chris P.O.V

"Paul did you hear anything?" I turn my face at the window. "Yes your highness, I think it's just a lunatic lady screaming"

"Paul just call my name, I hate when you do that"

He bow politely "I'm sorry your highness  but the majesty said so"

I sigh "Paul you've known me since I was young and I'm the future king, so please take it easy"

"I'll try my best yo- Chris" He bow again. I pull my hat feeling annoyed that, I need to disguise in order to be out of the castle.

To worst part I need to have guards around me and it made a lot attention. Like who walks with guard around, you the whole twenty-four seven?

The same voice scream again but this time it sounds familiar. I took a glance to Paul and the gaurds, they were apparently busy checking of other place.

I quietly escape from the local restaurant without begin notice, I saw a commotion which is a few meters away. I felt something good will happen, so with my instinct I follow it.

**

Grace P.O.V

"Let me go!" I push this crazy lady off me. "Shut up! You've just made my boyfriend, ran away from me!" She pull my hair again.

This bitch have some serious issue..

"Then get off from me! That shows your fucking boyfriend, is a total dick!"

This crazy lady throw daggers to me her grip are getting tighter, making me yelp in pain. People were starting to gather and talk to each other, while their eyes glued to us.

The cool part here is, I think I'll get fucking popular in the internet coz they were taking video and pictures of this.

And I bet I'll be replacing Alex at target as a new trend..Just saying.. But he's cute in that angle...

"Excuse me can you let my girlfriend go?" A male voice said next to me. I took a glimpse of this stranger and man he look suspicious.

I mean who wear a weird looking hat and shades when it's not that sunny at all?..

"Wh-" He wrap his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him. "Oh I'm sorry babe, I was late I got caught in the traffic just now"

I raised my eyebrows and play along "Yeah it's okay, but baby this crazy woman here is disturbing me"

Pointing my finger to her she rolled her eyes "Well thanks to your girlfriend. Has made my panther, ran away coz of the embarrassment that she made"

"I'm sorry about my girlfriend has done to you. She have an issues with her pregnancy lately, that's why she gets irritated easily" He lied.

My eyes went wide "Wait si-" Without warning he peck my lips "Okay got to go now! Bye!" He pull my hand and walk away.

After we are alone I pull my hand away "What's that for?!"

This stranger turn his body to me "Isn't that obvious I'm helping you?"

"Aside that thanks, but what's with the couple thing and hello I'm not pregnant"

He chuckle as he move closer "Oh my gosh Samantha, I didn't know that you've change a lot"

I took a step back "How you know my name?"

"Don't you remember me? We play together a lot in the past"

My eyebrows knit together in confused "Play? As in you take my virginity first? Like you're trying to say?"

His cheeks tinted slightly pink he awkwardly laugh "Um..No as in we are kids back then"

"Oh..So who are you again?"

He sigh as he took off his shades and hat. My eyes went wide this dude has turn into a hottie, his curly blonde hair that makes me want to touch it. Those familiar emerald green eyes looks like an, expensive rare gemstones.

Not to mention the rest of his features he looks like an Art piece to me..

"Sam? Don't make that face please" He snap his fingers to my face.

I blink a couple of times "Sorry you look so familiar to me, especially those eyes of yours"

Without warning he place his hand on my cheeks "Sam it's me Chris, don't you remember me at all?"

I shook my head "No I don't...remember you at all"

Chris sigh "That's okay I'll make sure you'll remember everything" He peck my forehead.

_______________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.