Chapter 26

Grace P.O.V

"Ouch!" He flinched. I press the cotton ball harder onto his bruise cheek he groan in pain "Ouch! Are you trying to kill the patient here?"

We are both currently at my house after my family tried to break the fight, which it was difficult. The twins are pulling my brother away while Mom, Dad and Destiny pulled Chris away. Leaving me and Rose stood in the middle feeling overwhelmed.

I bet within twenty-four seven hour we'll be famous for sure because let's see. Dad and Destiny are popular, in the entertainment world. The twins obviously had the same thing as thier parents.

Now everyone knows that a Prince is acting nonsense, to my innocent brother because of me. Which it leads to a big muddle of mess.

Perfect isn't it?

Rolling my eyes I glare at him "I told you to stop and no, you keep fighting with my brother Chris! my brother!"

"How should I know that he's your brother when he casually touching you?" He lightly touch the split on his lips.

"For the love of God! He's not flirting with me because obviously, I'm his sister!"

He laugh humorlessly "Just lucky your whole family came in to stop, or else I'll beat the scrap out of that guy unknowingly that he's your brother"

"Chris sometimes I feel like I'm going to punch you in the face" I muttered. He look me in the eye and said "Sorry baby I can't control myself when, I saw guys go over you like that"

I sigh I took some ointment as I lean forward on him, I lightly dubbing the cut at the corner of his right eyebrow.

Chris stay quite his green eyes are following every move that I made "Chris I don't get it why, you turn so protective over me?"

"Because I want to remind that you are mine" His said huskly. I pull away and stare at him "Since when I belong to you?"

"For a long ti-" He smash his lips onto mine cutting every words that I wanted to say. Weirdly this time I did not push him away like I used to.

Chris slowly lean his body on mine making my back landed on my bed, I can feel his split when he tried to deepen the kiss. I moan when he trail down my neck sucking the sensitive spot. My hands won't stop untangle his hair.

After a while he pull away leaving the both us breathing hard. Chris rolled to my side and stare into my eyes, with his stupid smirk on his face. A few images flash in my mind I froze for a moment, he knit his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" I shook my head "Nothing I remember a few memories of us, back when we're young"

A small smile played on his lips "It's good you remember a few of those"

"Yeah it's kinda werid that I saw it right now..After we...you...know make out" I can feel my cheeks heated.

Chris chuckle his beautiful eyes kept staring at my face, for a moment we stay in a comfortable silence.

"Grace don't lose your chastity in your room! Chris I know you're a man, to everything but don't take my sister's purest away" Carlo continues to ramble while jiggling the knob desperately.

"Hello is someone there? Come out guys..I mean seriously, Trent won't be happy if you guys want to do something naughty there" He warn.

We stood up hand in hand and went out, Carlo sigh in relief before his eyes landed on our hands.

"Woah that was fast" He smirk. My cheeks flush Chris peck my cheek and whisper "You look cute if you do that.."

I playfully punch his chest "Shut up" He smile and kiss my lips.

"Guys no love display here, God why you guys always make me feel bad begin single"  Carlo huffed and quickly walk away.

"Seems like we need to stop doing that often..."I trail off. Chris raised an eyebrow "Do what?"

"You know like kissing or hugging"

Chris P.O.V

No kissing and hugging? Like I can't even keep my hands to myself, when Grace is around me. So what's going to stop me doing my affection to her?.

Annoyed I pull her hand and drag to the dinning room, everyone started to stop talking when they saw us.

She was about to go to her place but I wrap my arms around her, I grab her face and lean in to kiss her.

Her eyes went wide I grab her arms stopping her from hitting me. I can feel every pair of eyes were staring at us with full of attention.

After a few minutes I pulled away "You're so irresistible.." I whispered. Within seconds her cheeks turn really red, I smirk as I seductively bite her ear lobe before pecking her forehead.

Someone clear their throat we snapped our heads to the owner, Trent gave us the disapproval look he throw daggers to me. Kelvin and his family gave me a thumps ups even, Marian smile ear to ear with Rose.

His face are really in a bad condition right now with more bruises, on his face and sacrs. Now I felt horrible for making the damage.

"We totally need to send you guys for honeymoon!" Surprisingly Marian and Destiny said cheerfully.

"Yeah I want grandchildren from you guys" Marian said. "Yes yes please produce one" Destiny sigh dreamly.

They look each other with a same look Grace just look confuse, she shook her head and went to seat opposite the twins while I slip next to her.

After taking a few bites I look up and met those brown eyes, that swirl with full of hate. Marian nudged his rib making him winch in pain, she sheepishly smile as she whispered something to Trent.

He groan he whispered to her again, she gave the 'look' to him and instantly he keep quiet.

A few minutes later he stood up causing us to turn to his way. He turn his face to mine "You come with me. We need to have the talk"

______________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.

Gosh I'm sorry this chapter doesn't satisfied you or short, coz I'm busy with stuff..

So sorry..But I tried my best

~RandomFrixie