Chapter 21

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait again -_- ugh, lot's going on!  Anywhoo, wanted to make this 1 long for u guys since u waited so long :)  READ THE A/N AT THE END!!!!!!!

Louis’ POV

            “Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!” I say under my breath as I tumble down the steep slope covered in creepers, branches, twigs, dead leaves and dirt.  My arms are flailing around in the air every time I make another spin around down the steep ground.  The world is spinning as the dirt starts to get into my face.  I feel the damn collar dig deeper into my skin and the little chain that’s still hanging on it whips my cheek.  How high up is this hill?!  I tumble for what seems like an eternity until I see a tree come right into my path.  “AH!”

            I’m come to a complete stop as my stomach smacks hard right into the base trunk of a tree, my legs swinging around the side of it.  My mouth goes into a perfect O as it knocks the wind out of me and I pull away from it to lie on my back.  Sweet Kevin that’s gonna leave a mark.  My breathing rapidly increases as I clutch my stomach in pain.  I Just want to stay here right now and not move.  My entire body is sore and I’m in the middle of nowhere.  Just stay here for a bit and don’t move Louis.  Just… don’t move.  You’ll be okay…  I feel a tear start to roll down my dirt caked cheek as I squint my eyes shut for a second making it rush out faster.  Does the world even know we’re gone?  Is Liam even still looking for us?  Just don’t move Louis.  Don’t open your eyes.  Clutching my stomach more, I take a deep breath, let more tears roll, close my eyes, and just lay on the dirty ground.

            “AAAAHHHHH!” a high pitched girly scream shrieks making my eyes shoot open and pull me out of my momentary bliss.  “WHERE IS HE?”  I lift my head up off the ground to look up the hill and see the ginormous house situated about 600 yards up.  I rolled this far?  “HOW COULD YOU LOSE HIM?  GO GET HIM NOW!”  Sammy.  Shit, that’s my cue to leave.  I don’t have this luxury of lying down here any more.  I promised Zayn I’d find help.  I promised I’d get us out of here.  I promised, I promised, I promised.

            I scramble to my feet, nearly stumbling over myself from the world still spinning a bit but catch myself on the tree.  Come on Lou!  You don’t have time!  I blink a few times to get back my balance and scan my surroundings for options of escape.  Woods.  Woods, woods, trees, brown, woods, and more woods.  Well I see I have my options open here! (sarcasm implied)  Looking down the slope and outwards off the steep side, I see a large clearing surrounded by mountains that’s about a thousand acres wide or so, the same massive clearing Zayn and I could see through the window of the house.  Wait, that means there’s a road down there somewhere!  But then I’ll be in the open, and I need to stay hidden from Sammy and that other crazed girl that has Harry and Niall somewhere in this place.  Wait, are they even in this area?  How do I not know she gave them to her friend in Puerto Rico or something?  No, don’t think like that.  They’re here, I know it.  I just hope they’re safe…

            “I DON’T KNOW CALL CHARLOTTE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I WILL PERSONALLY MURDER YOU IF YOU DON’T GET MY LOUIS BACK!” I hear Sammy shriek again like a wild animal from the house.  Charlotte?  So that’s the girls name I guess.  The one who has my brothers.  I will personally murder her if I find her around here.  Getting newfound determination I decide to stay in the woods to get a better advantage of hiding from Sammy.  I’ll try and find help once I’m far away enough, if I’m close enough to other houses because right now I don’t see any near here except for one about a mile or two down in the opening.  I’m not running down there I’ll tell you that because Sammy will find me for sure.  Alright, it’s mission time.