Chapter 22

Hey guys! LOADS O DRAMA IN THIS CHAPTER! and i'm so terribly sorry but there r cliffhangers too :( mainly bc i'm just winging this story chapter by chapter so even i may not know what will happen next until i start typing it :P IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! FAN @Jakkii BECAUSE SHE'S A FABULOUS WRITER AND TIS THE SEASON OF GIVING! ;)

Louis's POV

BAM

The sound of a smack rings in my ears as my tumbling subsides on the dirty steep hill. Jesus, my neck burns like hell. I feel a pair of small arms release their grasp around my body, bringing me back into reality. Who the heck grabbed me? Remembering back up the hill all I could see was the shadow of a person come up to me. I don't even remember what I yelled to them. Suddenly, I hear a groan from the stranger on my side that apparently had grabbed me and rolled me out of range of the collar. Wait... A PERSON. OUT HERE IN THE WOODS! I'M SAVED!

Quickly, I scramble to the persons side that's breathing rapidly with eyes wide open. A girl with straight brown hair strewn about the leaves, light eyes, and pale skin is lying next to me, looking panicked in pain. Oh my god, this girl saved me? What's she doing out here in the woods? Well thank God it's not Sammy. Her eyes start to droop shut as she stares at the flocking birds above us. Kevin! No, Damnit focus!

"Oh my god, no! Please don't close your eyes!" I begin to plead, grabbing her hand as her eyes droop shut even more. "Stay awake, please! Please stay with me! Please, no don't go!" I cry out. This is the first person in over a week that's actually taken the time to help me! The first damn person that's taken a second look at me to save me. She can't close her eyes! I take her shoulders and shake her a bit to get her to wake up. What if she's...? No, no she can't be.

Taking my two forefingers, I place them directly underneath her neck and immediately feel her pulse. I pull back and watch her chest rising and falling in a steady slow beat. Oh thank God. My only hope of help is alive. Slowly standing to my feet, the burn of the collar around my neck still stinging my skin, as I look down at her. What the heck am I going to do now? I have a knocked out girl with me in the middle of hell while I'm running away from-

"DAMNIT LOUIS, SCREAM YOUR HEAD OFF AGAIN! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"

"I SWEAR IF YOU LOSE ME MY MONEY YOU'RE DEAD, TOMLINSON. GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!"

"JUST SCREAM AGAIN AND WE WON'T MURDER YOU!"

Shit. I forgot. I'm still in danger here. I go stone cold like a dear in headlights at the sound of Tyler, Jarred, and Mike yelling for my name in the woods. Too close for comfort, I can hear. Well what do I do now?

"LOUIS FUCKING TOMLINSON SCREAM YOUR ASS OFF AGAIN RIGHT NOW! WE KNOW YOU'RE STILL OUT HERE!"

RUN. That's what I do. Run like my life depends on it. Which it does I guess. Without a second thought, I bend down and scoop up the mystery girl in my arms bridal style, barely able to stand myself, and haul ass once again down the hill.

I can't think about the pain in my body right now. I just... I can't think about this. My shoes slide around on the leaves of the hillside's floor as I near the base. No, wait, when I'm at the base I'm out in the open! But I can't stay in the woods, they'll find me! And I now have her to worry about. And I don't even know her name! Plus besides Sammy and her psychos I have that other damn girl that still has Niall and Harry somewhere tied to beds, beaten up and everything. Those are my brothers she has, and as soon as I see that girls face I swear she won't know what hit her. I'm going to beat the crap out of her if I find her in this middle of nowhere, barren, god-forsaken hell- OH. MOTHER. OF. GOD.