Chapter 25

Hey guys! PLEASE READ THE FULL A/N AT THE END! THANK YOU!

CHAPTER 25

Zayn’s POV

            “He in there, Sam?”

            “Yeah, stopped banging on the door last night around eleven.  Screamed for nearly two hours straight until he went silent.”

            “Want me to get him out of there?”

            “Yeah, let me quickly get my stuff, though.”  My body lies motionless on the ground of the cold cement floor, the feeling of a small line of drool coming out of my mouth despite my dry throat.  The sound of Sammy and Mike talking outside the door I’m lying next to perks me awake, but not enough to make my eyes open.  Did I fall asleep?  Ugh, I guess that’s a good thing even though it was for only a little bit, considering I haven’t had any sleep at all for the past two or more weeks.  Suddenly, a loud creaking noise sounds behind me, making me scrunch my face in fear.  No good person can be walking through that door.

            “Zayn, wake up,” a low voice says shutting the door again behind him.  Mike.  I keep my eyes shut and try to go back to sleep.  Wake up Zayn, it’s just a dream.  You’re back at home, with Perrie, with Liam, your family, Si, with—

            “I said get up!”

            “AH!” I feel him kick my back with his damn dirt covered boot making me curl back on my spine in pain and jolt fully awake.  Well there goes that fantasy of it not being real.  “Jesus…” I mumble under my breath.

            “Get your ass up now.  We’re moving you.  Now stand up.”  Moving me?  I’m not staying with Sammy here?  Half of me is screaming for joy right now, but knowing my situation, the other half is freaking out at the possibilities of where I’m being sent off to.  Shit, I can’t go back to Dan and Jim.

            “Where are you taking me?” I groan, attempting to squint my eyes open from the harsh light of the room and get some weight underneath my arms to haul myself up.

            “Quit going so slow.  The sooner you get up the sooner you’ll find out.”  His large hand grips my bicep roughly and hauls me upwards, my body going limp from pain out from under his grip as I wince.  “Let’s go.  I’m already in enough trouble from your little escape stunt with that Tomlinson kid.”  Louis?  They couldn’t find him after he escaped?  Yes!  He’s free!  Wait, he can still be shocked…  but he’s still free, right?  He’s out there getting help from police or something?  Maybe he found Harry and Niall!  What if he’s in the woods cold and alone?  What if—

            “Quit daydreaming and get a move on!” his harsh voice booms as he throws me out the open door and into the hallway.  I nearly stumble over my feet as he continues to push me like a ton of bricks, guiding me to the stairs.

            “Mike you got ‘em yet?” Sammy’s damn voice screams down to us.

            “Coming up now, princess,” he sneers back sarcastically.  What lovely people.  I’m shoved more up the stairs until we reach the top, the living room area that Louis and I first woke up in naturally lit with all the light streaming in from the wall made of the window.  It’s deceiving beauty distracts me for a moment until I’m pushed again.  “Don’t try anything stupid, Malik.”