Chapter 3

Hello readers! this chapter does have some swearing in it, but considering the situation they're in i thought it was appropriate to use... so... that's all i have to say about that.

“Who the hell are you and why are you in my room?!”  I’m spinning around trying to find where the door is.  I need to get Zayn.  I need to get Zayn.  I need to get Zayn.

            “None of that is important right now.  But what is important is that you’re coming with me now, either the easy way, or the hard way where you’re little pretty boy downstairs gets hurt along with you.  What’s his name again?  Zayn?  Correct?”

            “What do you want with us?” I try and say calmly as I feel around for something to defend myself with.  Anything hard will do.  My fingers trace along the side of my wall searching for anything to use.  I know I have a baseball bat I got from America somewhere along the wall.  That’s probably my best bet as a weapon for defense. 

I’m sweating so hard, thoughts are racing through my mind wondering what I should do.  Do I make a run for it down to Zayn even though I don’t know where the hell the door is?  Or do I want to find the guy and beat the bloody daylights out of him?  Wait, how did he know I was texting Liam?

            “Well you’re quite a popular little boy aren’t you, Harry?  I figured we could have some fun together, just the two of us.  Don’t you think that sounds like a good idea, handsome?”  Shit.  Mother of god.  Wait, what did he mean by ‘have some fun?’  I need to get out of here.  I don’t’ really feel like staying to find out what he meant.  Just as I’m about to say something back to him, my hand finds the knob of my door.  “Nuh uh uh, I wouldn’t try to run if I were you.  You’re too handsome for me to hurt, but I will if I need to.  So just don’t try anything stupid and we can all make it out of here without a scratch.”  A flash of lightning lit up my room long enough to reveal the guy standing a mere three feet or so from where I stood.  He was holding something in his hand and seemed like over six feet tall and very built in front of me.  I couldn’t hold it in anymore.

            “ZAYN, HEL—“ I began to yell right before I was cut off by the mans hand covering my mouth with something when he lunged at me.  I pulled it off my face and began throwing punches and kicks to the guy, successfully hitting him a few times, but he was stronger than I was.  He punched me in the gut and gave me a huge Charlie Horse with his foot.  I could barely stand now, but I had to keep fighting.  But it was relentless, as the guy knew I was weak.  He threw me on the ground and flipped me on my back and my face hit the floor with a thud.

            “I told you not do something stupid because I was going to hurt you.  Pity though,” he began as he sat on my back, pinning me to the ground and tying up my wrists behind me.  “I hate to see you’re pretty face get hurt like it is,” he whispered in my ear.  Every breath sent shivers down my spine making me frozen from fear.  I could barely breath from his weight crushing my lungs.

            “Zayn, help!” I was barely able to yell at all due to the pressure on my body.

            “No, no, lets not get your lovely friend involved in your troubles now.  It wouldn’t be fair to get him harmed also.”  He leaned in closer to my face that was pressed against the floor.

            “GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!” I threw my body back with all the strength I could pull from my bruised and pain ridden body, managing to throw him off.  I flipped over and got up onto my feet and made a mad dash for the door, arms still bound behind my back.