Chapter 11

Hellooo!!!! ok so here's chapter 11! the story has ALMOST caught up to the time that it was at the beginning of the very first chapter :) next chapter will be picking right up from where chapter 1 left off.  GET PUMPED!  READ ON MY READERS WHO READ! :D

Sammy’s POV

            GOD!  When are they going to be here?!  The plane landed two frickin’ hours ago.  I’m about to lose it.

            “Are they almost here?”

            “Calm down, sheesh.  Ya, they’re pulling into the front of the property,” Mike tells us.  Ugh, that means another whole fifteen minutes until they get here.  Why do we have to live on such a big property?!  Ugh, rich kid problems.

            “So how much are we getting paid, Mike?”

            “God, we already talked about this.  Just sit down for damn sakes Tyler.”

            “So do we get to hit them when they get here?  Or are we just movin’ them in the house?”  Jarrod asks.  Jesus, Jarrod is a violent obsessed person.  To be honest, I don’t know why Mike’s friends with him at all.  But, he is going to come in handy with the boys.  I don’t want them escaping, misbehaving, doing random shit, being rowdy, etc.  I need someone to keep them in line because I did not pay ten million to have their asses hauled here just so they can escape and go back to Europe.  I want them to be mine.

            “They’ll be knocked out Jarrod.  Didn’t you listen to that Jim guy over the phone?”  Tyler retorts.  He was a little more sensible but was basically just obsessed about the money.  He’ll do anything we tell him to do if he’s sure he’ll get paid for the job.  I feel like the boss of an operation, all mission impossible style.  My team is working for the boss, hell ya.

            We wait a few more minutes and see a black van roll up a cloud of dust up our driveway.  The dust settles as the car stops and I see Jim and Dan get out of the van.  We all get up off our seats and get into serious mode.  I want them to actually take me serious in this.  I may be fifteen, but I mean business.

            “Hello Samantha.  How are you?” Jim says as he walks over to me and shakes my hand like nothing suspicious was going on.  As if we weren’t making an international kidnapping exchange, (which I guess we are) he puts a smile on his face and acts casual, so I do the same.

            “Call me Sammy, Jim.  I’m great.  These are the boys I was telling you about.  You obviously know Mike,” I point to him and he shakes Jim’s hand.

            “Nice to see you again Sir,” Mike smiles.

            “Good to see you, too.  How long’s it been? A few months since I last saw you?  You look so much like Walter.”  Jim’s strong English accent makes me smirk a bit.

            “Thank you,” Mike releases and lets Tyler and Jarrod introduce themselves.  We talk for a little bit longer and hand over out slick suitcase of the money.  Dan seems to be pretty please about this and walks around the back of the van.  He motions for us to come with him.  He opens the back of the van and I see four large black golf bags laid out.

            “They’re in there?” Tyler asks.

            “Yup, now take the lads and we’ll be on our way.”  We all shrug and grab a duffel bag, Mike helps me with mine considering it’s a tall heavy eighteen year old boy in there.  He helps me get mine on the ground and I pull the top across the dusty ground, dragging the bag.  God, I feel like I just committed a murder.