Chapter 28

Hi guys! Here's chapter 28!  As always, please read the A/N at the end!

Charlotte’s POV

            “He’s been WHAT?!”

            “Are you kidding me?!  This can’t be happening!”

            “I thought the news said Simon was keeping him safe!”

            “Guys please calm do—“

            “How can we calm down, Harry?  LIAM’S BEEN TAKEN BY THAT PSYCHO!”

            “You can’t forget the fan!”

            “Jesus Christ she’s got Zayn, Liam, and a fan now.”

            We all sit together in solemn silence and wrap our minds around the situation.  As soon as Louis and Niall woke up this morning, Harry and I had to tell them.  We explained the visit I got last night, what they told me, how Liam’s gone now, and a fan’s been taken as well.  Let’s just say their reactions were just as I expected.  God, this is such a mess.  How are we supposed to save them too?

            “Are they at Sammy’s house right now?” Louis asks, horror choked back into his throat.  I sigh and try to avert my eyes from his stare, knowing I’m the one who was supposed to keep them safe.

            “By now?  Yeah, Sammy’s got him and the fan at her house.”

            “But…” Harry starts off making me tense up.  I look over at his gaze, one that means there’s more info we haven’t told Niall and Louis.

            “But… what, Haz?” Lou asks intently.

            “Dan and Jim.”  The room falls under more silence as I slump further into my leather chair facing the coffee table.  “They’re here.  On the ranch with Sammy’s group,” I mumble out. Out of nowhere, Niall stands up abruptly in anger making us all jump.

            “ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!”

            “Niall just—“

            “No Louis!  The people who stole us from our families, fans, your GIRLFRIEND, and the rest of the ones we love are HERE.  A MERE DRIVE AWAY, HOLDING LIAM CAPTIVE WITH A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES AND WE CAN’T DO SHIT ABOUT IT!”

            Suddenly the other two boys stand up and begin yelling with him making me hide my face even more.  This is such a nightmare.  A nightmare none of us can just wake up from.

            “We could try and take Liam, Zayn, and the fan back!”

            “How?  We’re not able to take all of them on!”

            “And what would we do?  Just waltz in there and run out with them?  Then what?  We leave the ranch?  I don’t know if you remember but Harry and I have freaking TRACKERS INSIDE OF US that will zap us if we try and leave!”

            “Then we’ll think of a plan where we can come back for you!”

            “Louis?!  You’re not the one who was injected with that stuff!  Of course you’d leave us behind!”