Chapter 15

READ ON MY READERS WHO READ!  THIS WAS AN UNEXPECTED QUICK UPDATE THAT I DIDN'T INTEND 2 DO TONIGHT SO IT'S VERY SHORT.  :P

CHAPTER 11

Charlotte’s POV

            “Hey Latte!” Sammy screams at me in her high pitch voice.  It can be annoying sometimes how she talks, but you get used to it.  My friend options here are pretty limited so I just go with it.

            “Hey Sammy!”  She pulls me into a huge hug as soon as I get off my dirt bike.

            “I beat you this time!  Ha!  Mike had to drive so fast here just to make sure we got here before you did so we could set up your surprise,” she says with a huge smile.  To be honest, I’ve actually been really nervous about what this huge “surprise” could be.  I’ve had no clues what so ever.

            “Speaking of which, what is my surprise exactly?” I ask as I remove my helmet.  I take my hair out of its bun and run my fingers through it a few times to comb it out.  “And where’s Mike?”

            “Well Mike is actually with your surprise up there in the cabin.  Come on!  I can’t wait any longer for you to see it.  But just know that if you don’t want it, I’ll use it instead.”  Okay…  I set my helmet down on one of the handle bars and then follow her up the dirt steps to one of the larger cabins at DC.  She grabs my wrist and starts pulling me faster upwards, making me nearly trip over my own two feet.  I see the door of the cabin start to open and Mike comes out with a huge smile on his face.

            “Hey Latte!  I haven’t seen you in ages!”  He comes up and bear hugs me until I can’t breathe.  When he lets go I try and sneak a peek inside the cabin around his shoulder, but he’s just too damn tall for me to see anything.  Mike’s know me ever since I was really little, so I guess he’s like another older brother for me, despite the fact that he’s more than ten years older than Sammy and I.  I swear Sammy was an accident…

            “Are you ready to see the surprise?”

            “Yes!  Show me now!” I say eagerly.  She cups her hands over my eyes and slowly leads me into the cabin.  I hear the door shut behind me, but I didn’t hear Mike’s big footsteps come in with us.   Suddenly I hear a few muffled voices in the room.  What did she do…?

            “Surprise Charlotte!” Sammy yells as she takes her hand off my eyes.  I let out a small shriek at the sight in front of me and I clasp my hand over my mouth to try and silence my shock.  Right in front of me are two beds.  The one on my left has a bruised, battered, and damaged Harry Styles lying on his back exposing a ripped shirt with a long healing line down his abdomen.  His hands are bound behind his back and his knees and ankles have rope around him as well.  A piece of duct tape is over his mouth, causing the muffled voice I heard when I first walked in here.  But Harry is just half of what I see.

            “What the…” I try and stay calm as I shift my gaze to the bed on the right.  THE Niall Horan is on the other bed.  Now under normal circumstances of seeing him and Harry I would be ecstatic beyond belief, but this is as far away from normal circumstances this situation can get.  Niall is spread out like a starfish on the bed, one hand handcuffed to each top post, and one foot handcuffed to each bottom post.  He has tape covering his mouth also and is just as battered and bruised as poor Harry is.  He has a long thin slice on his left thigh that ripped his pants, and a red gash on his forehead going into his hairline about the length of my small thumb.  It’s bleeding a bit as he struggles in horror.  His blonde hair is tinted a little bit red at the roots, he probably has another gash somewhere on his head.