Chapter 7

Hello! Okay, so for the updates, i'd really appreciate if you guys actually did comment on this story, i love feedback!  Also, i'd like to again say that there is some colorful language in this chapter again, but under the circumstances i thought it was fitting.  So sorry, if you are offended.  READ ON READERS WHO READ!

CHAPTER 7

Zayn’s POV

            Ow.  Just, ow.  Being dragged down the hallway, having yourself cut by a knife, and thrown down on cement really leaves a mark.  I look up and see Louis tied up to a chair above me.  I’m barely able to sit up, but I manage.

            “What the hell happened to you, Zayn?” Lou asks me.  I rub my cheek against the floor in an attempt to get the gag out of my mouth.  When it finally comes out I tell Louis my story.

            “Well essentially, Haz and I were at his place when the electricity went out from the storm.  He went to go find a flashlight upstairs and that’s when I heard him scream for help.  I grabbed a tennis racquet and headed up to go help when I saw Haz tied up on his bed with some psycho standing over him.” 

Louis’s POV

I can’t believe what I’m hearing right now.

            “Go on,” I ask scared.

            “Well then I ran over to try and hit the man to save Harry, but he pulled a pistol out at nearly shot Harry with it.”

“Harry almost got shot?!  Is he alright?”  God, I don’t think I could handle it, just the thought of my best mate being shot by a psychopath.

“Yeah, he’s fine, I think…  He came over and hit my head with the butt of the gun, making me bleed.  He bound me up also and then, he, well…”  Zayn fell silent for a little bit and I could tell he didn’t want to tell me something.

“Zayn?  What happened?”  we both fell silent.  I’m just waiting for him to continue, begging that nothing happened to Haz, considering I don’t know where he is or the state he’s in.

“He… he, it’s nothing.  He took us to a van and drove off with us in the back, eventually separating us when we arrived at this hellhole.  I have no idea where we are, Lou, but that all happened yesterday.  I was thrown into a cell and was alone for the rest of the night.”

“God Zayn.  I promise you we’ll get out of this.  We’ll find Haz and get out.”  Suddenly, I remembered what Dan said outside.  “And we need to rescue Niall as well.”

“WAIT, he’s got Niall??  How the, Damnit what happened?!  What about Liam? Did they get him, too?”  Zayn’s eyes were filled with worry and pain as he gets this new information.

“I just heard the guy outside say that he went to get the blonde kid.  I guess we can only assume that it’s our Nialler.  I didn’t hear anything about Liam, though.  But he did say something else, Zayn,” I say hesitantly.  Zayn just stares up at me, waiting for me to continue.  “What did he mean when he said he ‘had a little fun with you?’”  Zayn’s face goes from worried to completely pale, with horror written in his eyes.

“Nothing, you don’t need to be concerned about it,” is all Zayn says.