Chapter 27

Hi guys!  Here's a wonderfully fast-ish made update for you guys :)

Chapter 27

Liam’s POV

            “You guys are sick.”

            “Shut up, little miss nobody.  No one wants to hear from you.”

            “Kiss my ass, psycho.”

            “You’re such a bitch!”

            “Yeah and you’re super sweet!”

            “What?”

            “Oh sorry Sammy, I though we were telling lies for a second.”

            “Mike!  Get her to shut up!  Do we have any duct tape?!”

            “Calm the hell down Sammy and save the cat fight for back at the god damn house!”

            “But Mike she—!”

            “Does it sound like I care?!  I’m driving the freaking truck right now so will y’all just shut up and take the bitch fight out back at the house?!”

            “Fine.”

            “… Whiner.”

            “MIKE!”

            Jackie and Sammy have been going at it for a while now as we’re all crammed into the back of Sammy’s pick-up truck.  To be honest, it’s the only thing making me smile at the moment because Jackie’s clearly winning.  She’s sitting across from me in the bed of the truck smirking at Sammy’s annoying outburst to her older brother.  She’s going to drive me insane, I swear.  Of all the people to be kidnapped by!  Dan and Jim and the other huge guys are understandable, but this girl?!

            Right now I’m sandwiched between the guys Tyler and Jarrod while Jackie’s between Sammy and Jim, Dan and Mike sitting up front in the truck.  And yes, we’re still in our hospital gowns.  Nothing else, and I feel like dying right now.  The truck keeps hitting bumps in the road with dust flying everywhere and my arm hurts from where Dan pulled out my IV. 

We all continue to sit silently as the truck speeds down the dusty road between tall trees towering over us.  If I try and jump out of the truck, I wouldn’t know where the heck I would be running to, let alone be able to run considering I have no shoes.  So Jackie and I are stuck with these psychos.  I wonder if Zayn was actually in that creepy camp and heard me, or if he’s just off in the woods, running away from all of this.  Louis’s lost in there so I’ve been told.  Just great.  We’re all stuck here in this hell, and from what Zayn went through in the horrible video Sammy sent to me, we’re not in for a nice time.

“So why do you want Harry or Niall anyways?” I ask Jim in disgust, attempting to dagger stare at him.  He just chuckles and stretches his arms upwards, purposefully revealing his handgun that’s holstered at his belt.

“I don’t like to be asked nonsensical questions, Mr. Payne.  I think it’s best if you just let us do our job in peace.”

“I deserve an explanation.  You steal us and give us away, now you take someone back?  The whole thing is sick.  And you’ll be caught.”