Chapter 16

Alrighty, so this next chapter does get intense again.  But assuming u guys are reading this story ur used 2 the intensity of the content by now :P after this situation is over though, niall and harry get down time :) plus, just want 2 aknowledge that there are stories out there with a LOT more "intense" content than this 1!  So this is pretty tame compared 2 what else is on wattpad :P  Well then, READ ON MY READERS WHO READ! :D

Niall’s POV

            I hear the latch of the door turn and both Harry and I freeze momentarily, waiting for this new person to enter.  Sammy walks in with the girl covering her eyes so she doesn’t see us at first.  I start to try and wriggle out of my bindings at just the thought of what’s about to happen next, considering everything Sammy said would be ‘done’ to us.  The girl freezes when she hears me move.

            “Surprise Charlotte!” Sammy yells, releasing her hands off the girls face, whom I guess is named Charlotte.  Her face goes white when she sees us and she grasps her mouth covering a small shriek that escapes her lips.  She takes a few seconds to take in the scene and I start wriggling even more, scared out of my mind from these psychotic people.  I just want to go home!  I want to be with everyone I care about again!  I want Nandos for fucks sake!  There is no Nandos in damn America!  Let me go!

            “What the…” she says under her breath as she looks directly over from Harry to me.  A look of horror shoots across her face and then she lets out a scream.  “YOU KIDNAPPED HARRY STYLES AND NIALL HORAN?!”  Aaaaand there go my eardrums.  Charlotte’s face shifts to pure rage as she whips around to face Sammy.

            “Calm down Charlotte!  Sheesh.  I wasn’t the one that kidnapped them.  Mike and I just bought them from their kidnappers.”  You kidnapped us too, bitch!  Tell her the truth!  I look over and see Harry struggling some more also that he almost falls off the bed.  Mind you, almost.  That would be bad if he did.

            “What about Zayn and Louis?!  They were kidnapped, too!  Where are they?  And how did you find their kidnappers?  Or were you their kidnappers the whole time?!  What's wrong with you, Sammy?!”  Finally!  Someone that cares!  The first sane person in this situation has been discovered!  She seems like the only reasonable one around here so far.  I want to scream out for her to punch Sammy in the face and help us, but the damn tape is still covering my mouth.

            “Excuse us boys,” Sammy says and then yanks Charlotte out of the cabin by her wrist.  The door is slammed shut making both Harry and I jump a bit in our bindings.  I turn over to look at Harry who is trying to contort his arms every which way behind his back, trying to break free from the ropes.  My wrists and ankles are burning now from being spread out like this.  I hope Zayn and Louis are doing better than we are right now.

            My thigh really hurts.  Granted so does the rest of my body but I think my thigh’s the worst right now.  Harry still has a completely ripped up shirt and a long thin scabbed slash down his chest.  The rest of him looks like he was attacked by a small tiger.  I can feel the blood from my forehead running down my temple and trickle down my cheek, sending shivers up my spine.

            “MMMPPHH!” Harry screams through the tape in frustration.  I want to say ‘I know how you feel mate’ but that damn tape lets it come out in muffles.  We both let out huge sighs as we listen to them talk outside.  Suddenly it goes silent for about two seconds and then the door slams open again, startling me.