Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Benji

"Hey," I said greeting Ajax as I hopped in his car Friday afternoon.

"Hey yourself pet."  Ajax leaned over and gave me a long kiss, a deep and intense one as if he hadn't just seen me last night.  But who was I to question, I kissed him back letting him draw me into the moment as I parted my lips for his exploration.

"What are we doing tonight Sir?" I asked, slightly breathless when he broke the kiss and leaned back into his seat.

"I thought we'd go to the club, if you're alright with that."

"Sure.  Yeah, yes Sir."

"Phillip  asked if we wanted to give a small demonstration tonight, nothing serious, either a flogging or a spanking scene.  He has some new trainees he'd like to run a few scenes for.  How do you feel about that pet?"

"I'm okay with that."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Sir.  I'm sure."

"My brother Nicolas is in town, he'll be there, you can meet him."

I let out a chuckle, "Nice to meet you Nicolas, here's my bare ass that your brother's going to spank."  Ajax laughed in response.

"So it's a spanking you want to go for?"

"Either, it's up to you…Master," I grinned.

"If you don't feel comfortable with my brother watching, he'll understand."

"No, I don’t mind, it's just a punishment demo, so no big deal."

"I prefer to see it as pleasure through controlled pain, you haven't done anything to warrant a punishment.  It won't be too intense, don't worry pet."  Ajax gave my knee a reassuring squeeze before he left it resting there.  "I wouldn't mind using some teasing to get you deep into subspace.  It would be good for the newbies to see what that's like.  Just playing with your cock, manual stimulation."

"You mean you want to jerk me off," I said with a smirk.  "I'm okay with that.  Will I be blindfolded?"

"Which would you prefer?  Blindfolded facing the audience or not blindfolded facing away, so I can see you and make sure you're okay?"

"Not blindfolded, facing away, please Sir."

"I'll keep you focused baby," he assured me. We drove in companionable silence for a little while before Ajax's eyes perked up.  "What do you want for dinner, should we just get something and bring it home? I don't think there's anything left that Hilda made for me this week and I don't really feel like cooking tonight."

"Hmm…." I thought for a minute.  "We can get tostadas…or wait, what about that cool Chinese place you like.  No!  Vietnamese, I love Vietnamese food…or if you just want like subs or something, that's fine too.  Or even like soup and salad…"

I looked over at Ajax and his eyebrows were all wrinkly and he had this exasperated look on his face.  "Umm…whatever you want."

"You can't choose?" he asked, "I'm fine with any of them."

"Okay…"  I can do this, I thought to myself, looking out the window.  What did I really want to eat tonight.  "Vietnamese," I quickly said.  "There's a really good place on Brock Street East, over by…"

"Yeah, I know where it is.  Great idea, pet.  Let's swing over there on the way home."

While we waited for our food to be prepared I told Ajax about my afternoon at the Boy's Club yesterday and I asked him if he'd like to go so I could introduce him to the kids I'd already started bonding with, Liam, Jonah, Brett and Aiden.  Plus, I could introduce him to Derek who ran it and just show him what a cool place it is.