Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Benji's POV

'Incoming call from Ajax'

Do I answer it?  Oh fuck no…

Wait…I can't not answer it…it continued to ring…

I swallowed hard.  Picked up the phone, my hands shaking.  What a night this was turning out to be.

"Hello?" I croaked, completely out of breath from my mad dash back.

"Benji? Are you okay?  What's wrong?" Ajax asked right away, sounding concerned.

"Nothing…umm…I…"  shitfuckcrapass…I couldn't think of what to say, "uhhh…nothing?" My voice went up with the last nothing and I sounded like a freaking lunatic.  I smacked my hand on my forehead which made me groan in pain.

"Benji, tell me what's going on, what are you doing?" he was starting to sound more annoyed now.

"I was taking a shower," I whispered, as if the walls were listening.  I was seriously losing it now and I knew I had to get off the phone as quickly as possible before I gave Ajax more than one reason to punish me.

"Why are you whispering?"

"I don't know," I whined, sitting down on the bed with a sigh.

"Benji, are you high?" he asked incredulously.

"NO!  No! I promise, no!" I quickly asserted, though maybe that would be a better choice than what really happened.  "Wait…what kind of punishment would I get if I was?"

"Oh my god Benji, WHAT IS GOING ON?"  he grumbled. "No…sit tight, I'm coming over."  The phone went dead and I sat there for a full minute staring at it.  My lips kind of moving up and down, like a goldfish, but nothing came out.

'Maybe this whole sub thing was a bad idea,' I thought as I sat in silence.  I hadn't moved, I was still sitting there in my towel, pondering my extemporaneous behaviour.  When Ajax arrived 20 minutes later, I had yet to move or get dressed.  I numbly stood up when I heard the knock at my door and let him in.

"How'd you get in the front door?" I asked.  The front doors were locked at 10pm and you had to use your keycard to get in.

"Someone was leaving when I arrived," he replied, then paused taking me in from head to toe.  He stepped forward and held my chin between is thumb and forefinger and look carefully at my eyes, my irises in particular.

"I'm not high Sir," I told him.  The adrenaline of the evening had worn off and I was suddenly exhausted.  When Ajax let my chin go, my head drooped forward.

"Then what happened to make you act so strangely on the phone that I felt I needed to come check on you.  And why aren't you dressed?"

"I told you, I took a shower."  "Sir."  Keep it simple Benji, keep it simple.

"Are you telling me everything?  Don't lie to me Benji," he warned.

Ajax looked at me with that intense stare he has, the kind that looks right into your eyes and into the deepest depths of your soul.  I stared back and my mouth did that goldfish thing again…and again, nothing came out.  Worse than that, was the tiny whimper that finally escaped from trying so hard to come up with something to say.

"Put the towel on the chair and get down on your knees," Ajax finally ordered, his voice taking on the full Dom tone.  I didn't hesitate, my hand pulled the towel off and I draped it on the back of my desk chair.  I then quickly dropped to my knees, my chin fell to my chest and I put my hands behind my back.