Chapter 22

Picture to the right, is of course Ajax.

Interactive Media:  Please wait to listen to the song attached until I tell you in the text, it just works better that way.  If it ends before you're finished...play it again...  

To anyone who has...umm...innocent sensibilities...well, you shouldn't be reading this anyway...but this is your first and only warning.

------------

Chapter 22

Benji

Last night was amazing...the first thoughts in my  head as I woke up in my Master's arms. 

God...Ajax is so incredible.  I could soooo get used to this...I could so fall for him soooo hard.

I shook those thoughts from my head.  I had to focus on the here and now.  I was with Ajax now and I had to enjoy every second no matter how long it was going to last.  I nuzzled my face into his neck and breathed him in, deep into my lungs.  God...even after a night of intense sex, he smelled so incredible.  I took long deep breaths until his chest started shaking and I could hear a chuckle emanating from his ribcage and out his mouth. 

I popped my head up and looked into his smiling face.  "Are you sniffing me?" He asked.

"Um...yeah," I admitted.  "You smell good all the time...it's like this thing with you."

"This 'thing'...well, thank you, I guess."  Ajax leaned up and gave me a sweet kiss on the mouth.  "How are you feeling this morning baby?  Are you sore anywhere?"

"No...I don't think so?" I answered wiggling around to feel how everything felt.  It all seemed to check out okay, "I think I'm fine, I mean, I can tell...you know...but it feels good.  I like that because it's like a reminder of it and when I think about it, I get a little tingle in the pit of my stomach.  You know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I do Benji.  But let's take a shower and then I'll rub some lotion on you anyway."

"How can I say no to that Master?!" I said with a grin.  Ajax pulled me up and I followed him like a happy puppy to the ensuite bathroom.  While I brushed my teeth and used the toilet, Ajax went to check his phone.

"We're meeting Nico for breakfast at 10:00 Benji," he said when he returned, heading to use the toilet as well.  "I'm not sure how long he'll be in town, so it will be a good opportunity for you to get to know each other."

"Okay."

 Ajax got the water warming before he too brushed his teeth and when it was ready he gently pulled me under the stream of water with him.  "You did really well last night Benj," he said softly while massaging my scalp with shampoo.  I kept my eyes closed and thanked him for his praise.  Ajax proceeded to wash me from head to toe in his slow, meticulous manner and opening my eyes, I watched as his expression became very thoughtful; caressing each inch of skin with the soft cloth.

[start playing the attached song/video now]

I leaned my shoulders against the back of the shower and closed my eyes again, soaking in the feeling of his attentive care.  He worked his way down my body going over each leg, lifting them one at a time to get the bottom of my feet, even between my toes.  It was so unreal for me, someone taking this care, probably not since I was a very small child had I been touched like this...well not quite like this...Ajax was now working his way up my shins, smoothing the cloth over the back of my knee as he kissed the front, his tongue dragging up my thigh.

"Oh! Ohhhhhh..." I moaned as his mouth worked higher and higher until his hand grasped my shaft, running a firm grip up and down before taking me into his warm mouth.  "Mmmm...." this was unexpected.  I put my hands against the shower wall to steady myself.