Chapter 29

Benji

"What are you doing?" Ajax asked and my closed eyes popped open as he returned with a large plate of food. I felt my face immediately flush. "Tell me," he said with a grin.

What could I do? I had to tell the truth.

"I was...umm, I was picturing you on your hands and knees as a sub," I blurted out faster than a high-speed train, "it was really hot!".

"I can tell," he said, glancing down at my semi.

"I still can't believe you were a sub once."

Ajax let out a chuckle. "Yes, I first trained in the lifestyle as a submissive and had one Dominant. It was actually through my time with him that I realized I was more dominant than submissive. He helped me realize that and then trained me as a Dominant. I owe him a lot, he was a big influence on me."

"Where is he now?"

"He passed away about a year ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry Sir."

"Thanks, Benji, he was a great mentor to me, and friend, I miss him." Ajax frowned thoughtfully and I really wanted to jump up and hug him. Before the thought could crystallize, he looked at me and his face changed back to a smile.

"Now, let's eat," he said cheerfully, changing the subject and sitting down.

I was still kneeling on a pillow by his chair and looked around wondering if I was supposed to go get my own plate.

"I'm going to feed you pet. It's a good exercise for getting back in the D/s headspace. Here, sit on this," he said as he pulled over a small ottoman. "Don't worry, there's plenty of food, so I can refill our plate as many times as needed."

"Thank you Sir, it smells really good."

Once I was settled on the seat Ajax took a small bite and checked the temperature. He nodded to himself and used the fork to scoop up a larger portion, holding it out to me. I leaned forward and let him feed it to me.

"Mmmm, oh my god," I said with my mouthful, "this is amazing." I finished the bite, closing my eyes at the divine flavours crossing my palate. It was slightly sweet, cheesy, meaty, and delicious. I was in heaven. When I opened them, Ajax was smiling at me, ready with another forkful.

"It's like lasagna, but better," I said. "Melty, cheesy, sweet and savory."

"It's the fried plantains that make it sweet."

"I love it! I'm going to ask your mother to teach me how to make this."

Over the next 20 minutes, as I ate, he talked. Telling me more about his time as a submissive, what he learned about himself. And then talking about his insecurities. I wanted to reassure him, I mean, I'd heard him talking to business people, he was really good. Plus his business was successful and I was pretty sure that it wasn't just Nico that made it so. But I felt like, he needed to talk, uninterrupted. He needed to work stuff out for himself and I wanted to be there to listen. Not that it was easy. It took every ounce of self-control for me to sit quietly and listen. I was pretty sure afterward that I should have been awarded a medal, but who am I to toot my own horn.

When I was too full to eat anymore and realized he'd only been feeding me, I held up my hand to the next forkful. "Sir, I'm so full. It's so good and I want to eat the whole pan, but if I eat any more I'll burst." Ajax laughed and popped the fork in his mouth. "You need to eat too Sir."

"I know, I was just really enjoying feeding you."

"Can I go refill the plate?"

"Sure," he said handing me the near-empty dish. I quickly went into the kitchen and scooped up enough for Ajax. I smiled to myself as I turned around. Feeling better than I had in days. Maybe things were going to be okay.