Chapter 2

Chapter 2 

Benji's POV 

I sat down at the table and heard Ajax order two iced teas and a cheese and fruit tray from the waitress.  I kept my gaze down as I sat stiffly waiting to be spoken to.  I wouldn't lie, I was nervous.  This was starting to get real.  I mean, I had been working hard on my training and I respected all of the Doms who helped me and always did my best to please them.  But...this might be my own Dom.  This might be someone I would have a relationship with and...be intimate with. 

I wasn't a virgin, but I'd never been with an older man and most of my sexual experience was the sloppy, backseat groping that teenage boys have with their equally inexperienced teenage boyfriends. 

I'd been the bottom with most of my boyfriends, except my very first Zach.  Zach and I had switched back and forth and had experimented in many ways.  Of all my high school boyfriends, Zach was the hardest to lose, I may have actually loved him.  He was my first crush and we both lost our virginity to each other.  Unfortunately, Zach's affections soon changed towards the captain of the football team and he soon broke up with his 'flaky first' to become the 'closeted jock's' secret toy. 

 "Benji," Ajax's deep voice interrupted my thoughts and I quickly gave him my full attention. 

"Yes...Sir." 

"Master Phillip has told me a little about you.  You're in your first year at UCLA, you've been in training for about 6 weeks and you've not had your own Dom yet." 

"Yes.  Yes, Sir." 

"You're not a virgin?" he asked. 

 "No, Sir," I answered shyly, feeling a warm blush spread across my face and wondering if this were a good thing or a bad thing. 

"That's a good thing," he replied as if reading my mind.  "Not even a Dom wants that kind of responsibility," he chuckled.  I offered a small smile.  "I'm going to ask you some questions Benji, and you may ask me questions as well.  I want you to be truthful and answer them thoroughly.  As you've learned, honesty is one of the most important tenets of a Dom/sub relationship.  I will also answer your questions honestly." 

"Okay Sir, I can do that." 

"First of all," he began, "we are going to get to know each other.  Nothing will happen until we sign a contract and that won't be until we are both comfortable with the situation.  You won't be pressured into signing anything, it is completely your choice to become my sub if I choose to make the offer.  Do you understand that?" 

"Yes, Sir.  Umm, how will that work?  Do we just meet here at the club?" I asked. 

"We can do that, I'd also like to take you out.  We would go on dates, just as conventional couples get to know one another.  Are you comfortable with seeing me outside of the club Benji?" 

"Yes!" I blurted out, perhaps too quickly and too loudly.  "Oh, sorry Sir.  I mean, yes Sir.  I would very much like to get to know you better and anywhere is fine." 

Ajax smiled and looked like he was holding in a laugh before he continued.  "When we're outside of the club, please call me Ajax.  I want you to relax, you don't have to be nervous with me.  I will give you any directions you need so you don't have to worry about how to act.  You're not my sub until you sign, so there will be no punishments.  So just relax," he said quietly as he reached over and massaged my shoulders a bit, "you look way too tense." 

"I'm sorry Sir," I apologized as I took a deep breath and relaxed back into the chair, "I'm just a bit nervous." 

"I understand Benji," he said softly, "there's no reason to be, I'm more than pleased with you already.  Just be yourself."