Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ajax's POV

"I should go," he blurted out nervously and tried to pull away.

"Benji, stop!" I commanded, and he froze, turning his eyes down.  He looked simply wrecked and I felt bad for the kid.  I knew he had a few issues, Phillip had told me about his ADHD and I had done some research.  Phillip said he was a good kid and the training was really helping.  He thought I could help him to make even more progress and I thought it would be a good challenge.  Not only that, he was simply gorgeous.  His dark hair with a touch of curl at the ends where it was slightly on the long side, contrasting with striking clear blue eyes the colour of the water that surrounded my childhood home near the Bahamas.  Despite anything, I could already tell that he was special and there was no way I was going to let him get away from me now.

"Tell me what's happening, what's going through your head," I ordered firmly.

"I..I can't focus right now, my head is jumping everywhere," he mumbled.  His eyes closed and he let out a deep sigh.  As if resigned he began, "I ran out of my medication that helps me and I only got it today and it takes a day or two to kick in...I'm sorry.   I…have ADHD and when I'm off my meds I get a little out of control.  I just want to go, I'm just going to embarrass myself."

"Open your eyes and look at me."  He quickly looked up and trained his blue orbs on me.  "First, don't ever try to run away from me like that again."  His face turned to shock.  "I'm fully aware of your ADHD," I explained further, "Phillip told me about it and it's not anything I can't handle."

"But..." he trailed off, his eyes beginning to jump around again.

"Benji, stay focused on my eyes and my eyes only," I directed.  He quickly looked straight back at me and it almost looked like his shoulders relaxed slightly.

"No buts," I continued, softening my voice slightly, "I've done my own research and I want to talk to you further about it and how I can help.  This doesn't change anything Benji, I'd really like to get to know you and I think you feel the same."

"I...yeah," he agreed, nodding his head.

"I thought the walk would help, but I didn't think how chaotic it would be out here," I apologized, "I should have realized that Benji, this is my fault."

"No, Sir.  It's not your fault...it's me, I'm sorry.  I was stupid to run out of meds. I'm really much better when I'm on them, I promise."

"Shhh..." I soothed as I pulled him into my arms.  He closed his eyes again and rested his head on my shoulder, relaxing into my arms.  I loved the way he was already reacting to me.  He really was the perfect submissive for me.  Well trained, but still full of life.  Someone who wouldn't bore me; his ADHD just made him need me even more and that sparked the protective instinct in me.  "Let me take you someplace quiet, I don't want to bring you home like this."

"Okay.  I'd like that," he murmured into my shoulder.

"Actually, when do you have to be back at school?  Do you have anything going on before Monday?"

"I…I actually don't have classes until Tuesday…but I have midterms coming up and I'm supposed to be studying," he stammered much to my amusement.

"Can you study in Malibu?  I've got a place right on the water, it's quiet, the neighbours are never around, and I'll make sure you get plenty of studying done."

"I…I don't know…I mean, I just…"

"Nothing will happen Benji, remember, not until we make a contract together.  I just want to spend the weekend with you, as friends.  I'll make sure you take your meds, eat healthy and get lots of studying done.  It will give us a chance to get to know each other in a non-stressful setting."