☁🔮24- You Win, Flower (4)🔮☁

"Come on, Sakura-chan.. it's our turn. " Asahina smiled gleefully as she walked across the lake.
"I-I don't want to hurt you, Hina. "
"You won't, and if you do Fukawa or Kiri can heal me. " Asahina assured the bigger woman before planting a kiss on her cheek, making both of them blush.
"Alright then, good luck. " Sakura smiled softly.
"Fight! " Yamada screeched.

The two girls just stood there, the silence grew louder each second that ticked by.
"What are you guys waiting for!? " Junko inpatientlt screeched , tugging her hair.  "Fight!  Blood bend, I don't care! "
"I.. I don't want to hurt you. " Sakura muttered.
"Huh? "
"I don't want to hurt you Asahina! "
"It's okay, Sakura.  I can get healed easily if I ever got hurt. " Asahina smiled.
"Alright then. "
A wave of water came over the fighter and smacked her on the leg, slightly disorienting her.
"I'm sorry! "
"Don't apologize. " Sakura got her stance on as she kicked the ground harshly, a wall of pure earthy stone rose up quickly before it was separated with. a strong kick, making way for the swimmer.
Asahina quickly raised up a wall of water, freezing it before she ducked.
The wall shattered it made contact with the rock, melting.
Crap!  She's insane when it comes to. brute force!
"Come on Asa!  You can do this! " Hagakure yelled, floating up.
That little sentence made Asahina worries wash away, planting the seeds of confidence in the dirt.
She dove into the water, swimming at insane speeds, avoiding obstacles such as pillars of rock that popped up at random.
She exhaled steadily, parting the water.
A string of water went for Sakura's arm, wrapping around her wrist.
"Chains.. " Sakura observed the intricate design as she felt the grass in her core.
Every move that Asahina made she could. see clearly, even without seeing it behind her.
Her heel kicked the ground, a row of earth trapped Asahina heels.
"You know what... I withdraw... " Asahina raised her hand, "You win, flower. "
"i-"
"It's okay, I just don't want to fight or hurt you. "
"Asahina withdraws!  Sakura wins! " Yamada yelled.
"I'm sorry. "
"Don't be, Hina.  I understand. "
"Who's next? " Hagakure asked.
"Can I go? " a small boy with caramel hair raised their hand.
"Oh no.. "