🏫1st- A Bunch of Crazy Kids🏫

(First Grade)
"D-dad, I don't want to go there. " Toko complained on her way to the school.

"Touko, I'm not gonna argue with you, okay? There are just gonna be other kids your age. "

"What if Syo comes out i-in the middle of the class? "

"It's okay. The teachers already know. " Her father sighed as he pulled into the parking lot. "You want me to walk you to the classroom? "

"Y-yes.. " Toko pulled her long purple braids as if they were strings. "Big kids go to this school. "

"Yep. "

"Hopefully my dorm mates will be nice. " She looked over to a blonde little kid around her age. He had eyes the color of than ice cube- a brilliant blue.
And his demeanor was icy too.
He had square glasses on and.. A business tie on top of his school uniform.

I bet he's a rich snob... Toko blushed slightly as her father walked to the boys mother.
She quickly ducked behind her fathers legs and held onto the fabric of his pants tightly. Her small head peared between his legs to take another look at the kid.

"And who's this? " The mother asked, pointing to Toko.

"This is my shy daughter, Toko Fukawa. She's in the same grade as your son Byakuya, is he? "

"Yep. Togami is about 5 now. "

"Toko say hi to Togami. "

"H-"

"Byakuya Togami, pleasure to meet you." He quickly stuck his small over band out.
Toko hesitantly shook it gently. "You smell of poor. " Togami quickly held his nose.

Fukawa sneezed.

Her eyes turned red once they opened and her tongue slightly extending.

"And you smell of bitch. " She gave a toothy grin, her small middle finger stood up.

"Fukawa! "

"Syo! " She corrected her father.

"Byakuya apologize to her! "

"And you Toko apologize to him. "

"My apologies. " Togami stood back.

"Sorry." Syo scoffed.

"Hopefully you two will get along. I'll see you on Friday Togami. " His mother bent down and kissed him know the forehead.

"See ya Syo. " Her father quickly left, leaving the two alone.

"That was mean Fukawa. "

"I don't care. " Syo secretly pulled out a pair of scissors and cleaned them with her long skirt. "And it's Syo. "

"You're still Fukawa. "

"Shut it. "

Oh my god he's so cute.

"Names?" A small teddy bear that was around their height popped it's head out the doorway. It was half white on her left side and a soft baby pink on her right with a bow in her ear.