🏫🪀6- Hagakure the Cowardly Lion🪀🏫

"Alright shit-heads-"

"'Kuma! " Usami snapped.

"Children, get ready for the play.  Hagakure just stay still and Ms. Usami will put the costume on you. "

They all stood behind a giant red curtain, getting their costunes and voices ready.
For context they were performing the 7th grade musical, 'The Wizard of Oz' (without the drugs of course and Monokuma begging to use asbestos as the snow), starring none other than..
Toko Fukawa.

"Celestia are you finished in there? " Asahina knocked on the door that led to the makeup studio.

"Almost finished, just need to finish my milk tea, but you may come in. "

"Oh.. Okay.. " Asahina opened the door and saw the to-do witch.

(Imagine her with this outfit but longer sleeves, a pointy wand, one curly ponytail and a broom

(Imagine her with this outfit but longer sleeves, a pointy wand, one curly ponytail and a broom.)

"You look wicked. " Asahina smiled, taking a donut.

"You sure you wanna eat before you perform, Asahina. "

"Uhh-"

"I'm not saying that you're overweight, I'm just saying that might not be the best decision.  What if you get sick on stage. " Celestia fixed the curls on her ponytail.

".. I'll have half then.. " She broke it in half and munched on the soft skin of the donut.

"What role are you again? "

"I'm a munchkin villager. "

"Ironic since you love treats. "

"I'm gonna leave.. Good luck on stage. "
Did I say something wrong to Asahina?

"You ready Fukawa? " A stern young voice piped up.  Fukawa turned around and blushed dramatically.

There he was, Togami in a green suit and green top hat.  

"Y-yes senpai.. " Toko  drooled, much to Togami's disgust.  Ishimaru tried go walk over in his costume, but the tin wouldn't allow him.  He awkwardly wiped her drool before walking back to Mondo, who was Uncle Henry.

"I feel so weird in this costume, bro. " Ishimaru tried to move his leg but it was limited to only his knee.

"Hah, I get a pipe. " Mondo pretended to smoke.