🍦BustaNutTober 9- Against the Table (Ishimondo)🍦

"You're home, finally. " Owada commented as he heard the door open. He got his ass up and walked down the halls, a smirk replacing his bored look
"I'm gonna have to work a few extra hours, love. " Ishimaru sighed as he gave his fiance a quick peck on the cheek before collapsing on the couch, exhausted.
"I knew you'd be tired so I made dinner. " I was a went back in to the kitchen, wishing for more than just a small kiss.
"You making dinner?  A surprise. " Ishimaru was handed a plate with some curry on it.  Naturally, he trusted this man, so he ate it.
"It's...not that bad, babe. " Ishimaru smiled, eating more and more.
"Eh, my cooking was always an eh. " Mondo smiled at the thought of Ishimaru genuinely enjoying his cooking- something Daiya couldn't stand.
"I've also noticed you didn't do your hair, it's your day off. " Ishimaru finished quite quickly, putting his plate in the sink.
"I got lazy, okay?  And my colleagues always tease me whenever I put it up. " Mondo ruffled his hair, small strands stood out.
"I can understand why, but you still look hot no matter what. " Ishimaru clung onto the bigger man, scrolling through his phone.
"And you still are sexy~" Mondo pinned Ishimaru under him, kissing his slowly.
Taka melted into the kiss very easily, his heart was Naruto running faster than ever.  Mondo licked his lower lip, signaling the gates to open so taka obliged.

"M-Mondo

"M-Mondo.. " the ruby moaned as he wrapped his arms around his shoulders, showing his clingy side more desperately.  He immediately felt mondo slap his arms away, and pinning him above his head.
.. I give him too much mercy when we fuck on the couch or bed, maybe the table.
the taller man smirked to himself as he picked up the smaller man and carried him bridal style over to the dining table, pushing anything that was comfortable to the side.
"I love you.. " Taka whispered in his ear.  That caused a storm of blush to crash in on Mondos rough cheeks.
Even after a few years of being together, he still got a bit shy.
They both did, with Takas confidence growing to the point where he topped multiple times.
MONDO IS BBY-
".. I love you too, nerd. " Mondo put his hands under his lovers shirt, massaging his back.
Ishimaru moaned slightly as he started to undo his own shirt before helping Mondo with his.  Soon it was bareback, both only in underwear. 
"I know you've had a rough day.. " Mondo whispered, kissing the neck.  "And I can make that feel better, bro. "
"Please do.. " Ishimaru cracked a small smile as the biker went further down the southern Hemisphere.  He nodded, and Mondo took the hint, quickly yanking the fabric down.
Instantly he popped it in his mouth and began to suck, slowly bobbing his head up and down while Ishimaru couldn't contain any of his moans.  "M-Mondo.. "
He began to go faster, slightly over stimulating the ruby. 
"I-I'm gonna-"
"No need to warn, bro. " Mondo smirked to himself as he felt the liquid spurt in his mouth, some dribbled down his chin.  He eagerly swallowed it as he now came up to Ishimarus height.  "Preparation or nah? "
"Please.. " Taka moaned as he felt a wet finger enter his own entrance.  He inhaled slightly as it began to move in and out, another one was added soon after.
"S-shoot.. " He gasped as it hit a spot, giving different types of moans. 
"You like that spot? " Mondo asked, kissing his cheek.
"Mm... yes.. " he bit his lip as he felt the finger tips now began to push into that area.
Keep in mind Mondo had severe callus from working out, so that just made it even more enjoyable.
"I-I'm ready.. " Ishimaru panted as Mondo took out his fingers quickly.
"You got lube? "
"You know you carry them in your breast pocket in your jacket. "
"Oh.  Well I just wanted to see your ass up looking for it. " Mondo went back to the couch where he jacket lay, grabbing a small bottle and squeezing a small bit of lube onto his dick.
He slid it in, warning himself some decent moans from Taka.  
Their position was quite peculiar but slightly romantic, Taka was sitting on the table, legs up as Mondo was standing in front of him, sliding in and out.
"F-faster.. " Taka held onto the taller man as Mondo agreed, slapping the boys bubble butt.

"M-Mondo! " Ishimaru was silenced by a rough thrust, again, another moan escaped from him

"Can't help that you have a great ass." Mondo thrustes again, but in more of a pattern.
Two thrusts, stop, another one that sent Ishimaru to heaven.
"Fuck.. " he bit Ishimarus shoulder, going slightly faster.
He found the spot.
"M-Mondo!  Ah-ah! " Taka moaned and moaned uncontrollably, his finger nails digging into the rough skin, desperate to grab anything that helped soothe him. 
"I-I'm gonna come! " Ishimaru yelled, stroking his hard-on.  "S-shit.. "
"Ishimaru, cursing?  Hmm.. lemme just go rougher. " Mondo bit his lip as he followed his words, making it harder to control themselves.
Ishimaru quickly came nonetheless, white fluid reached up to his chest as Mondo kept going, quickly coming after.
"Turn around. "
"What? "
"You want a round two? "
".. Yes. " Ishimaru got into doggy style position as Mondo began to pound away again, moving to the wall.
I love you
I love you too, nerd
--------------------------------
we need more doggy style 😊