🍦BustaNutTober 3- First Time (Naegami)🍦

"N-Naegi.. " Togami moaned as Naegi sucked at his paper-pale neck.
Normally he'd been planning to dominate for his first time but... for some reason it felt better for Naegi to do the work. "F-fuck.. " he cursed under his breath as Naegi went farther down his body, and then to the rim of his bunderwear.
"Well, what are you waiting for? "
"To make sure you're okay with this. "
"Of course I'm okay with this. At least it's you who's going to be my first time. " the blonde blushed as the brunette pulled his bunderwear down and began to lick the tip.
"Ssss... " Togami hissed seductively as Naegi now began to slightly bob his head up and down.
God this is better than what I've read and masturbated to. Togami thought to himself as Naegi began to deep throat him. I'm gonna arrive..
He came in Naegi's mouth as he pulled off, cum dripping down his chin.
"Alright, on your knees. " Naegi was full of dominance and wasn't afraid to assert it.
Normally he would be the one pinned up whenever they'd make out, but this night he was having none of it.
"Ready? " Naegi pulled his pants down and flipped Togami onto his stomach.
"I should prepare you first... do I do it with fingers or-"
"Just get into it. " Togami blushed impatiently. "Ngh! " he inhaled sharply as Naegi finally went inside.
"Does it-"
"No! Just... please move.. " Togami had a hard time finding words due to the overwhelming sensation.
Naegi began to gently thrust in and out, making sure he didn't hurt the money bags.
"F-fuck.. " Togamis hand directly went to the sheets after he took off his glasses.
"I'm gonna go faster. " Naegi warned him before quickening his paste, which soon turned into Togamis endless moans and screams.
"F-Fuck! "
"Ahh! "
"H-Harder... "
"P-Please..! "
"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck! "

"You like it, don't you? " Naegi seductively
whispered in his ear, waiting for a 'yes' or a 'no. '
"Of fucking course I-I do! Ahh! " Togami moaned once more, Naegi began to thrust even faster and deeper.
He hit a particular spot that just made Togami lose his mind.
"F-fuck pound it there! There! " Togamis eyes instinctively raises up to the back of his head.

"Good to known" Naegi smirked as he now began to ram himself there

Togami felt as if his brains were being intensely fucked, he couldn't even think straight (gay) now.
"I-Im gonna come! " Togami grabbed the sheets as tight as he can, even biting them.
"I need to see your face when you do. " Naegi flipped Togami over again to his back and resumed the session, this time he jerked Togami off at the same speed of his pounding.
"I-I'm gonna-" Togami couldn't even finish his sentence before white liquid shot out and landed on his chest.
Naegi gave one last thrust and pulled out.
Togami quickly went to Naegi's dick and he cummed in his mouth.
They both panted before kissing each other one last time.
"We should... we should go clean up. " Naegi casually went to the bathroom to get a towel when Togami struggled to sit up.
"That.. that was great.. " Togami put on his glasses, wiping a bit of cum from the lense.
"You did great. " Naegi kissed his cheek. "I love you.. "
"I.... I don't hate you too, idiot. " Togami forced those words out before going under the sheets and cuddling with his boyfriend.
------------------
BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI
BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI BOTTOM TOGAMI