☁🏫20-Falling For You...Literally🏫☁

"Someone lost their virginity at camp! Wonder who, and what's in store for us! " Maizono walked by Asahina down the halls, the blue gossip queen herself excited and worried for the trip.
"Well I hope they got a pool, Ive been wanting to go swimming in the winter. " Asahina smiled, adjusting her sweater.
I just want to have fun with friends and their worried about that? Naegi stood silent before continuing going up the stairs.
"Hey Kirigiri-" He waved to the lavender flower, gripping the rail tightly.
"Hey Naegg-" she waved back before the front of her foot was halfway on the stair, pushing her weight onto her leg as she tripped.
"Whoa-Kiri! " Naegi instinctively held his arms in front of her, she quickly grabbed one before tumbling down the stairs, bringing Naegi down with him.
Her head landed on his non-existent boobs, with a thud.
"You guys okay? " Asahina quickly noticed the two and ran over to help, Maizono following.
"Y-yeah.. " Naegi struggled to get up, quickly realizing the position they both were in, blushing immensely.
"You okay Naegi-" She lifted her head up too quickly, hitting him in the nose.
"Ow! " He yelled sitting up more quickly.
"I'm sorry Naegi-"
"It's fine.. " He held his nose, the blood faucet was turned on as pink liquid was pouring down his face.
A small click was heard.
One of a polaroid.
But they ignored it.
"You broke your nose.." Kirigiri winced once the adrenaline lost its speed, the pain in her wrist exploded. " Ow." she said (slightly flat), sitting up.

"Did you break your wrist? ""The pain is spreading over to my elbow

"The pain is spreading over to my elbow. "
"I think both of you broke your bones. " Maizono helped Naegi up as Asahina did with Kirigiri.
"How are your legs? " Asahina asked.
"Mine are bruised. " Kirigiri tried to point but her right arm was having none of that, it was paralyzed.
"Yeah let's get you to the nurse.. " Maizono sighed.
"Why the hell is the nurses office on the second floor? " Asahina sighed as she went over to the elevator.
"You're gonna be late for class! " Ishimaru yelled, speed-walking (sprinting) over to them.
"I think they broke their nose, arm and twisted their ankles. " Maizono answered the eyebrow king.
"Maizono you can go, Asahina please help me get them upstairs. " Ishimaru waved her off as he wrapped Kirigiri's arm around his shoulder, Asahina doing the same while Naegi wrapped his arm around Asahinas shoulder.
"Thanks, but you don't have this do this-"
"Nonsense! " Ishimaru smiled as they walked in the elevator.
I need to stop using Ishimaru cameos so much lmao
"I don't understand why the nurses office is on the second floor. " Ishimaru commented as the door closed once he pressed the button.
"Are students even allowed to use the elevators by themselves? " Asahina asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Anyone in Student Council was given permission to use the elevators if necessary. "
"Oh, that makes sense. " Naegi sighed once he felt the pressure of uravity push down slightly, his stomach fluttered a bit.
"I don't think my dad will like the fact that we're missing class. " Kirigiri commented once the door opened.
"If it's to help an injured kid then it's necessary. "
"Gladly the nurses office is right here. " Ishimaru took a quick turn, going through the door frame.
"Ishimaru, ms. Kirigiri, what are you in for. " the nurse. didn't look up from her computer.
"Kirigiri fell on top of Naegi on the stairs and broke her elbow, kneecap and twisted her ankle while Naegi broke his wrist and nose. " Asahina explained.
"Miss you can go, you're missing class. Both of you sit down. Ishimaru you can go."
"Yes ma'am. "
"Alright, you two need ice? Just walk over to the fridge and get some for yourself. " She still didn't lift her head, writing down notes.
"Umm... okay then. " Naegi walked over to the small fridge and grabbed an ice pack for Kirigiri x then himself.
The blistering cold pack stung against the delicate skin until it was given away.
"Thanks, Naegi. "
"What are your names? "
"Makoto Naegi. " Naegi sighed, lying down.
"Okay... what grade? "
"10th."
"Is this you? " She turned the computer head over to his view.