☁21- Lipstick☁

"Celeste what are you doin-"
"Hold still, Kirigiri. " Celeste shushed the lavender maiden as her thumbs moved over the girls delicate fingers, smearing a pretty burgundy-red color onto her lips.

"I said I don't need makeup to be-""You're pretty no matter what, detective

"You're pretty no matter what, detective.  Makeup or not, you're making everyone's heads turn because of your beauty.  The spell is intoxicatingly effective, my flower. " Celeste flirted, taking her fingers off.  She handed Kirigiri a small make up wile so that she can wipe on the excess color that got above her lip.
"Well.. thanks for the compliment, Celeste.  What about your makeup? "
"Ive done my eyeshadow,just need to do my lipstick. " Celeste pretended to look around for her lipstick, before giving Kirigiri a quick peck on the lips.
A bit of the color ended up on her lips more faded than the actual gone but that was solved by another color- plum.
"Didn't need to be that extra, but I'm not complaining. "
"You are. "
"Well, I'm not right now love. "
"Hah."
"Okay, now let's go work on that case. "
"Which one?  I know I'm no help but I can assure you there is evidence behind the person who killed Kaminari. "
"Please explain to me. "
"Alright. Katsuki Bakugou is a strong suspect for the murder- he was seen with his shirt on before taking it off and presumably taking a shower.  By then he reeked of fire works and smoke, that's the scent that Kaminari is covered in. "
"But so is Uraraka! "
"If Ochakou did it then what's her motive? "
"Money."
"Obviously!  If Togami became poor and had a daughter with Asahina she would be the result... although she is cute with her round cheeks. "
"Hah, I can see it. "
"Anyways, Bakugou is extremely skilled when it comes to handling explosives and he doesn't have any injuries sustained. "
"Honey, we're fifteen minutes late to our triple date with Hagakure, Leon, Kokichi and Shuichi. "
"Oh, well then let's get going! " Celeste quickly grabbed her purse before rushing out of the room with Kirigiri, holding her gloved hand.
"You better not make anymore bets with Kokichi, last time you nearly slit his throat." Kirigiri flew into the drivers seat, starting the car with her key.
"Don't worry.  I bet that I won't. "
"You're impossible. "
"And you're beautiful. "
-------
FLUFF
also the murderer of Kaminari-
He was. showering when Bakugou kicked down the door, scaring the shit out of Kaminari so badly that the window shattered from his voice.  Bakugou then made small talk with Kaminari before throws the firecrackers in the shower, killing Kaminari.
All because he took his food (Thomas Sanders fans will get it lol)
Ochakou found the crime scene and immediately stole some money.
Todoroki ignored everything while Deku went to check on Kaminari.
And Bakugou was taking a shower while this all happened.

They played crab rave at his funeral.