🏫🎭12- We're Here For You 🎭🏫

TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter contains themes of sexual abuse, assault and harassment. If you are not comfortable with these topics/sensitive please read another chapter. This is angst and if you're not into that read another chapter. And remember, men aren't always the abusers and women aren't always the victims. It can be anyone, men, women, non binary and others. Please be careful and if anything like this has happened to you get professional help or talked to a loved one.
And if you're ever plan to write about these topics (abuse, assault, etc.) please research properly before writing (ask people about their experiences, how this stuff works, etc.) and don't romanticize it!
Thank you
--------------------------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"
"Hey Naegi! Cool party, isn't it?!" Leon smiled, everyone seemed to be having a good time either in the pool, on a chair or playing with a frisbee on the grass.
There was a light on in the kitchen with a few people eating some snacks, chilling or having a mental breakdown.

"Y-Yeah it is.. " Naegi smiled, grabbing himself a cup of fruit-punch and taking a sip.
"Naegi! " Asahina yelled out, sitting on Sakuras shoulders.
She was in a chicken fight with Hagakure and Yamada, easily winning in strength and spirit.
"Hey." Naegi smiled and sat down his legs slowly sinking into the water as he looked around for anyone familiar.
He saw Fukawa talking to his sister, Komaru, Mikan, and Tanaka, probably about animals and zoology. Mondo was happily chillin with Ishimaru until Souda whispered in his ear. He smirked as he picked up the ruby-eyed man and ran to the pool, jumping in it.
"MONDO! " Ishimaru s reamed.
"YAS! " Souda screamed as he joined them.
Maizono was with Mukuro and Sonia who were all in the corner of the pool.
Chiaki was with Chihiro inside, both of the beans were programming and what-not.
"Alright it's my turn! " Akane yelled, sitting on top of Pekomarus shoulders. She was wearing a red Crop top with black bikini bottoms- it suited her well to be honest
"It's on! " Asahina smirked.
Where's Kirigiri? Naegi looked around, hoping he would find the lavender-haired girl at least.
"Celestia? " He looked up in the window and saw her inside, drinking tea in a casual outfit, much different to her elaborate black lolita dress.
He walked inside quickly and walked over to her.
"Yes? " Her head raised to look at him, her eyes now focused on him instead of her phone.
"D-do you know where Kirigiri is? " He asked, scratching the back of his head.
"I haven't seen her come yet, but she did text me that she was gonna come soon. " She sipped on her tea. "Do you need to talk to her in person? "
"I just want someone to hang out with at this party.. "
"Well, you can call her. " Celestia shrugged slightly. "Or you can just relax here with me. Did you plan on going in the pool with her? "
"Kinda."
"Naegi? " a girl with grass-colored hair, cement colored eyes paired with booty shorts and a plaid buttoned shirt called out his name.
(she is a fictional character for this story)
"Tawagoto? " Naegi's eyes filled with joy as he heard a familiar voice.
"Uhh yeah? It's me. I saw you at this party so I wanted to just come chill with you. " She sat down next to him.
"What are your affiliations with him? " Celestia asked, raising an eyebrow.
"I'm actually his neighbour! When I was nine I moved next door and incidentally we grew close. " She smiled, placing an arm around his shoulder.
I guess she's missed me a bit.. but it's only been two weeks since we talked.
"What's your name? " Tawa asked the lolita.
"Celestia Ludenburg. " she sipped her steaming tea.
"Tawagoto Darake. " Tawa laughed.
(please don't use this name as an actual name for your character- look up what it means in English)
"Interesting. Your name means 'Full of Shit.' surely that may be your parents' fault. I do hope you're not what your name means. "
"Everyone keeps talking about that! It's annoying. " she rolled her eyes. "It may be funny at times when teachers attempt to say my name but really it's kinda like a slap in the face, y'know? "
"Do you know Ibuki? " Naegi asked shyly. "She's the DJ of the party. "
"I thought Maizono would be. "
"She's better at singing than music tastes. " Naegi sighed.
"I gotta go talk to her! " Tawa quickly stood up and ran outside.
"She's really full of energy right now. She's not drunk however. "
"She's always been like that. "
"Does it annoy you slightly? "
"I've gotten used to it. "
"What are your feelings towards Tawa? "
"She's okay I guess. Sometimes she's a bit overbearing but she's a good friend. "
Naegi may be a smart dumbass but I don't know about this girl. She just seems kinda off. I'll just keep an eye on them both whenever they're alone just to make sure my feeling is incorrect. But why do I give a shit about this? Natural instincts?
"You okay Celeste? "
"Hm? I'm fine. Just lost deep in thought. "
"That's never like you. " Togami commented, scrolling through his phone.
"Togami? I never knew that you would attend a commoners party. " Celeste giggled.
"Believe me Mondo and Akane were a pain in my ass when begging me to come. "
"You wanna watch a movie then? " Naegi tried to break the ice, but his pick was a bit too soft.
"As long as we get to comment of the low budget on props then fine. " Celestia scrolled through her phone.
"I'm back! " Tawa sang. She looked around and sighed- no one really cared but Naegi.
He's the only one that acknowledges me.. this is true love!
"What are we doing? "
"We're gonna watch a movie. "
"Ooh! Which one!? Is it horror? "
"It depends on what's there. " Celestia picked up a stack of some movies, placing them on the little table that sat in front of them.
"Crazy Rich Asians. " Togami fanned himself with his fan (the flaps are money).
"Twilighhh-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! " Celestia stopped herself from saying the word and blurted out the wizards name.
"There's Sleepy Hollow, Greatest Showman, Snow White, Childs Play, Saw, The Exorcist, IT, Sex Tape, The Notebook, a baseball movie I dunno what this is and The Ring. "
"For a movie person Leon has some shit and alright movies here. " Tawa scoffed.
"Why does he have a sex tape? " Togami asked, his cheeks turned into a cluster of red and pink from saying that alone.
".. That's the movies name. " Naegi picked up a DVD and walked back to the couch.
"Better question why does he have tHe Notebook? " Celeste observed the back of the DVD box.
"Wanna have a bet? " Tawa raised her eyebrow, biting her lip.
"Uhh sure.. " Naegi quickly responded.
Don't be freaked out you're overreacting
"How can watch this movie without puking first gets 20 bucks. "
"I think that I can surpass all of you. " Celestia smiled.
"Popcorn anyone? " Chiaki held up a bag of popcorn.
"You're gonna watch with us too or are you participating on the bet? " Togami asked rolling his eyes like the drama queen he is.
"Well, I've never watched a horror movie before, maybe it can make me emotionally stronger. " Fujisaki innocently smiled, sitting next to Chiaki on the arm of the couch with a blanket covering them both.
"Whoever pukes the least or not at all wins 20 bucks. " Tawa reminded them.
"Okay.. " Chiaki cuddled the femboy (ughhhh so cute), making him blush slightly.