🪀🏫10- Whaddup my name is Hiro🏫🪀

(6th Grade)

ELA:
.."Hagakure can you read for the class pages 3-17? " Usami asked, holding up her book.
"No I can not. " Hagakure swung his head to the left, his tongue sticking out.
"Whaddup I'm Hagakure, I'm 12 and I never fuckin learned how to read"

In Math class:
"What's 10+9-8+4x2? " Monokuma pointed to the question.  "Remember, PEMDAS! "
Kirigiri, Fukawa, Togami, Celestia and Ishimarus hands shot straight up, Chihiros hand arrived last.
"Hagakure.  Could you foretell us the answer? "
"Umm.. 21? " Hagakure put down his crystal ball and ruffled his dreadlocks.
"you are so stupid. " Leon held the bridge of his nose while Hifumi laughed.
"I'm surrounded by idiots. " Togami sighed, his head resting in his hand.

Science:
"What is the most important part of the cell? "
"THE MITOCHONDRIA IS THE POWERHOUSE OF THE CELL! " Hagakure screamed instinctively.
"That is correct but raise your damn hand." Ms. Iruma sighed before taking off her goggles.

Gym:
"Celestia did you cut your hair? " Hagakure asked, jogging next to her at a steady paste.
"No.  My hair was always short.  Those pigtails are in fact fake.. "
"So does that mean that you're fake? "
"HIRO! " Celestia slapped him.
---------------
Oi, that was like, kinda refreshing.  Requests are open for the next one shot (private message me and BE SPECIFIC!  I'll do it smut angst, fluff, lemon, text, school, etc.  What is the ship and please for the love of God NO INCEST/pedOPHILIA IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM *AHEM MUKURO AND JUNKO* If it's the DR2/3 Cast then I might get some things wrong since I haven't watched the gameplay or those seasons..)