🎭🏫15-Her Victim🏫🎭

"Fukawa, can you present to us your topic for criminology? " The teacher called her name. She nervously stood up, braids in her hands as she walked down the aisle to the front of the class.
Her ears picked up on whispers and snickers from her classmates.
"S-so my project for infamous criminals i-is Jef-Jeffrey Dahmer-"
"Bastard! " a kid called out.
"Minoru sit down! " The teacher snapped. "Don't interrupt her. "
"A-and he's most known for his murders and-and cannibalism.. " She explained, going through the slides quickly.
"Very good Fukawa. Any questions for her?"
"Is that blood on your leg just for show or are you in your period? " a girl asked, pointing to the blood that dripped down her leg steadily.
"Oh-um..! " She ran out of the classroom to the back room and locked herself in a stall.
She lifted her skirt up and saw the drips of blood in her thigh area.
Her finger traced over the scars that her other side caused and carved.
Please don't come out now please..
"Syo why!? " She hastily grabbed the toilet paper and cleaned herself up, blood stains appeared on the bottom part of her skirt.
"I can deal with that later.. " she unlocked the stoll and went to the sink, staring at her own reflection.
Why do I even need Syo?
Because you're weak lil baby!
Go away
You can never get rid of me unless you have fully recovered from the abuse and trauna that your old man and woman gave ya, can ya? I'm here to protect ya, not torment ya (even though I want to) . I hate this just as much as you hate me, which is a shit load!
.. Just stay quiet!
Bitch

"Anymore questions? " Toko called out after finishing one.
"You can sit down Fukawa. "

"Alright, see ya! " The boy waved as he walked into the bathroom. "You wanted to see me, whoever the hell you are. "
".. Bam Bitch! There you are! " A figure with messy long dark hair and recognizable glasses popped up from the shadows, her silver scissors chopping the air at high rates. Her tongue was extremely long, hanging from her mouth with a smirk. "Took ya long enough! "
"F-F-Fukawa? " Minoru quickly turned around, the fear in his eyes grew thicker and thicker each second he took looking at the girl. "Look if this is about earlier-"
"Jack! Fukawa is just a crappy name that I was born with in this fucking body! " she pinned him to the wall roughly, letting the anger flow from her mouth.
"L-look I'm sorry-"
"Once ya say it you can neva' take it back! " She smiled creepily, holding up her scissors.
"P-please don't! " the boy was shaking uncontrollably, tears flowing from his eyes.
"In the name of the father! " before he could even think he felt the blade strike though his forehead and into his skull.
It didn't hurt, but soon more will.
"AND THE SON! " She laughed as she stabbed his heart, blood sprayed onto her.
"And the holy! " she crucified each if his hands, changing the prayer.
"Amen! " she gazed at her art, giggling with glee.
Minoru was no more, his breath faded as his soul did.
"That's whatchya call the crucifixion of the devil! " She laughed, holding her scissors.
Her nose ring led slightly as something came up in her throat.
"Ah-AcHOO! " She sneezed into her sleeve as her red eyes blurred to her natural dark hue.
"W-What? What happened-" Fukawa stared at the body, the scissors.
The blood.
"B-B-B-Blood.... " her head spun around, internally, gasping for air as she lost her balance.
Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her vision for blurrier and blurrier each millisecond that ticked by.
Her body hit the ground with a thump, her skin grew pale.

"Reporting today at Hopes Peak Academy there was a body, Minoru Mineia, 16, found dead as he was crucified by scissors in the boys bathroom

"Reporting today at Hopes Peak Academy there was a body, Minoru Mineia, 16, found dead as he was crucified by scissors in the boys bathroom. It's said that he was a victim of the infamous Genocider Jack, with another victim being in the boys bathroom as well. Toko Fukawa, 16, was found passed our due to her extreme hemophobia. She is not here due to personal reasons. " The news reporter read from his paper.
"That's horrible. He had a life to live. " The female reporter commented. "May our condolences go to his family. "