🍦☁BustaNutTober 2- Kisses (Naegiri)☁🍦

"Mm.. " Naegi kissed Kirigiri on the couch, feeling her bare back. He felt her leg rub on his crotch and he blushes profusely.
"M-Makoto.. " Kirigiri was an anxious wreck right now- making out with a nervous Naegi (naked, mind you) on a couch in their apartment.
Naegi went to Kirigiris neck and kissed it profusely, making the lavender girl blush and squirm.
"D-do you like that? " Naegi asked shyly, Kyoko quickly nodded as he began to suck on the sensitive skin. "Ow! Kirigiri you can take off your gloves. " He gestered to the studded gloves.
"Y-you know I hate how my hands look.. "
"It's okay, burnt hands or not you're beautiful. " Naegi kissed her cheek.
"Okay.. " she hesitantly took them off and put them in a near pile next to her.
Naegi went back to sucking her neck, she felt like she was about to faint. Her face grew more and more red with each suck and lick that Naegi gave to her.

"Ahh

"Ahh.. " she moaned when he went to her shoulder, then her wrist.
And then her burned hands.
He covered them. in layers of kisses, Kirigiri couldn't get anymore flustered.
He.... he's so sweet.
Soon Naegi grew more perverted as he moved down to her chest, and then her boobs.
He poked them at first before covering his face
"Sorry! "
"I-Its okay.. " She assured him calmly, touching his cheek.
He began to kiss the soft breasts, moving closer to her nipple.
"A-ahn... " She bit her lip when he began to suck at those too, rolling one in between his thumb and pointer finger, the other one he was giving a hickey to. "N-Naegi " she moaned out, her cold exterior was almost completely melted by his warmth.

She felt safe, but shy near him
Especially here right under him, naked and afraid.
"You okay? " Naegi asked, lifting his head up
"Mhm.. " she nodded. He moved to her stomach, and then above her... ya know.
"Can you... open your legs please? " He blushed. She abided and he kissed her inner thighs, moving closer and closer to her coochie.
The biggest turn-on was him licking the soft folds while tickling her inner thighs- which she surprisingly extremely sensitive in those spots.
He gave about five hickies so far- two on her neck, one on her breasts and two on her inner thighs.
"A-ahn.. " she was a moaning mess as he began to eat her out. She resisted the urge to grab his hair, but she couldn't contain herself. She gently put her head on the back of his head, turning him on greatly.
"N-Naegi.. ~" she caught her breath as she came slightly.
"You don't taste so bad.. " Naegi lifted his head up.
"I-I can... I can help with.. " she gestured to his dick.
"O-oh you don't have to-" He looked down and immediately the girl was licking the shaft, up and down.
"M-Makoto.. " Naegi bit his lip as she took him in her mouth.
She began to Bob her head up and down, looking up once in a while to check up on him.
"K-Kyoko.. " he moaned as he began to face-fuck her, coming in her mouth.
She pulled off and sat back down.
"You ready? " Naegi asked, grabbing a condom.
"Y-yes.. "
"It might hurt at first since we haven't done this in a while, so bare with me. " He gently kissed her lips, distracting her from him going in.
"It... it kinda hurts.. " she panted.
"I'll wait a bit, okay? "
"Okay.. " they both kissed again until Kirigiri gave him the hint.
He began to gently thrust in and out of her, small moans and sexual noises came from both of their mouths.
"I think I'm ready for you to go faster.. " Kirigiri stared into his eyes.
"You might not be able to walk after this depending.. " he began to speed up, soon pounding into her.
"Ah! N-Naegi! F-fuck.. " she moaned and moaned, quickly grabbed a pillow.
Naegi wanted to take it away from her as his sadistic side started to grow, but he didn't.
He knew that she was sensitive and he did feel bad for her if he did.
So he let her cuddle the pillow, but at the price of her inability to walk after this.
"M-Makoto! " she screamed, panting as her eyes began to roll back into the back of her head, her tongue slightly protruded from her mouth, making a aheago face.
That caused Naegi to go even faster.
"I'm going to come.. " he kissed her.
She couldn't form a sentence as an Orgasm took over her, she began to shake slightly.
"F-fuck! Ahn.. " she (I can't say moaned again I can't) gasped when he hit a certain spot, strengthening her orgasm. "T-there! " she gripped the pillow even harder, her nas digging into the soft fabric.
He listened to her sweet moans and began to ram into that spot before he grew slightly tired.
And the knot grew bigger, begging to be undone.
"I'm coming! " he yelled, cumming into the condom.
"I... I.. " Kirigiri shortly came after him, panting.
"You.. you did great.. " Naegi kissed her one last time before cuddling her.
"Thank you.. " she smiled. "We should clean up. "
"Round two in the shower? " He asked her.
".. hmm... it's on. " she smirked, limping her way to the bathroom with him.
----------
This is honestly so sweet and wholesome to me after the angst that I wrote before.
I just want to see a flustered Kirigiri and a dominant Naegi, google here I come.