🎧☁🎭18- Is it Okay? (Ishimondo)🎭☁🎧

-Just needed something wholesome since I'm down in the garbage pit and need to go vent.
I also added the music just to lighten things up a bit*

Is it okay to be sad all the time?

Is it okay to want to give up living?

Is it okay to cry into your pillow alone, but not want anyone to see your pain, while asking for help?

Is it okay to let yourself be called annoying all day when you're just living your life?

Is it okay to hide your emotions because you feel like your being a burden?

Is it okay to consider yourself one of Earths biggest failures?

Is it okY to think that you're boyfriend only wanted a relationship because he felt bad?

Is it okay.
.
.
.
.
.
to just give up entirely?

Ishimaru clung onto his pillow like a koala, desperately needing something.
Something to help him feel better.
Something that will help in general.

He heard the sound of his phone ringing, his body could feel the vibrations from the prism.
He saw who it was and instantly hung up.
🏍Mondo💞
As much as he wanted to answer that damn call, vent his feelings and be told it'll be alright, he refused it.
He didn't want it.
He needed it.
But he didn't deserve it.
At all.

His face adapted to the depressing despair that drowned him, more and more tears rolled down his cheeks as he clung onto the warmth.
The warmth that replaced his happiness so easily, but so horribly.
"I'm sorry... I'm sorry.. " He sobbed, the waterfall of tears just wouldn't stop.

🏍Mondo💞- You good?
read
🏍Mondo💞- Babe? Are you okay?
read
🏍Mondo💞- did i do something wrong? Please talk to me
read

He saw the messages, guilt now began to choke him.
It wasn't his fault.. it was his...
📚Taka (Me) 📚- It's not you
🏍Mondo💞- I can't force you to tell me, but I just want to comfort you
read

Even if he can be a douche bag, hes always hiding his caring side. Ishimaru slightly blushed at the thought.
🏍Mondo💞- I'm gonna come over just in case, that gud?

No-No-No! Don't come over! He can't see me like this, I'm too much of a mess to clean up! I need to get ready I-I need to stop this bullshit and pull it together already!
Ishimaru leaped out of bed and made a run for the tissues, dropping his phone in the process.
Instead of lightly dabbing his eyes he fucking rubbed them with the paper, rashes easily formed.
He needed to hide everything that was bad.
Knock knock knock
Shit.
"Coming! " Ishimaru grabbed a hoodie and tossed it on, stumbling through the house to the front door.
He swung the door open and wire his fakest, happiest smile that ever smiled in the land of smiles
"Taka? Are you okay-"
"Everything is fine here! You don't need to worry at all-"
"I know when you're lying, babe. You don't have to tell me, but I wanna help. "
"You don't have to-"
"I'm going to. "
"I don't deserve this. "
"That's the problem. You say you don't deserve anything when really you do. "
"B-but-"
"What is the easiest way to tell me what's bothering you? "
"An essay I guess... "
"Or a speech? Of course if you want to. "
"... I don't know if you're gonna approve it. "
"If you want sex then that's that. "
"No-no! Not that! " Ishimarus blush got even deeper. "I... I need to get something off my chest. "
"Alright.. Wait a second- are you crying? "
"I-I'm sorry, okay! I know it's-"
"It's okay to cry, Taka. " Mondo kissed the tears away, slightly thawing the thick layer of baggage.
"Okay... Is... Is it okay to just... see yourself as a failure not matter what you do? " He started.
"What-"
"Is if okay to want to give up on everything?"
"Taka-"
"Is if okay to think that your boyfriend only got together with you because he felt guilty? "
"No-"
"Is it okay to just want to crack a mirror because of how much you hate your reflection and everything that is in it? "
"You're beaut-"
"Is it okay to lust for help, even if you don't want it? "
Mondo realized everything, the pieces that finally fit the puzzle.
"Is it okay to hurt yourself because you lost and love the pain? "
Ishimaru was getting worse, more and more tears began to pop out for the shit show.
"Is it... okay to think that you're better off dead? "
"Taka... we.. we need to get you a therapist. Im not good when it comes to cheering up, but I just want to into know, you are loved. I didn't get together with you just because I felt bad, I truly did love you for you. You're so passionate in what you love, it's insanely annoying, but also really admiring, bro. You stand up for what you believe in the best ways possible. You make me a better person, and I want to do the same for you.. I want to be there for you.. I want to comfort you. If you let go.. I don't even know what to do... just know... I love you so much, and your friends and family do as well.. " Mondo placed his hand on top of Ishimarus gently.
".. Thank you.. " Ishimaru smiled slightly, the years wouldn't stop coming.
As a reflex he hugged the biker, hugged the warmth that was waiting for him.
He was right, he did need a therapist
But this is good for now.
Pure love.
"I.. I love you so much, Mondo.. " Taka cried. ".. I'm sorry-"
"Don't you dare fucking apologize! Taka, you need to be proud of yourself. You may not see a man, worth anything but you are! You are worth everything, and don't let even yourself tell you otherwise! " Mondo lost it.
He just wanted Taka to see how much self love is important so badly.
In the moment he kissed the monitor, he knew it might be a bad move, he did care, but this also hurt him slightly.
"Mm.." Taka kissed back as best as he cool while crying, the warmth was now getting extremely hot.
And he loved it.
"Thank you.. " It was all he could mutter, snuggling his face in the bikers rather large chest.
"You're welcome, love. "
-----
I'm sorry if my post earlier alarmed you, I just need to get that off my chest.
If you're going through anything similar to this, please get professional help (I'll be here as well).
Please, have a good night my demons, angels and aliens.
-Cami