𝐂𝐇 • 𝟏𝟖

───────── ౨ৎ ─────────

Dr. Myoui approached her daughter with a sense of urgency, informing her of an upcoming event that they needed to attend.

"Mina, we need to attend an important event" Dr. Myoui stated, her tone serious yet tinged with excitement. "Dr. Cho will be making an announcement regarding his company's inheritance."

Mina nodded, understanding the significance of the occasion. She knew that her father's business matters were always a priority, and this event seemed to hold particular importance.

"When is it?" Mina inquired, her curiosity piqued.

"In a week" Dr. Myoui replied, her expression conveying the gravity of the situation. "Make sure you're prepared. It's going to be a significant event."

Mina sensed her father's teasing nature and decided to turn the tables, deflecting the attention away from herself.

"So, will my lovey-dovey be there too?" Mina asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Dr. Myoui chuckled at Mina's playful remark, shaking his head in amusement. "Of course, she'll be there. Your lovey-dovey is always by your side, isn't she?"

Mina smirked, knowing her father couldn't resist the opportunity to tease her about her relationship with Y/n.

"Yes, she is" she replied confidently, a hint of affection in her voice.

Dr. Myoui's playful demeanor suddenly shifted, his expression turning serious as he spoke to his daughter.

"Mina, I must warn you" he began, his tone carrying a weight of concern. "Don't make any wrong decisions, okay? This event is crucial, and I need you to be focused."

Mina nodded, understanding the gravity of her father's words. She knew he was always looking out for her best interests, especially when it came to important matters like this.

"I won't, Dad" she assured him, her voice steady and determined. "I'll handle everything carefully."

Dr. Myoui gave her a nod of approval before turning to attend to his other duties, leaving Mina to contemplate his warning.

Dr. Myoui listened attentively to Mina's words, his concern evident in his expression.

"So, is Y/n doing alright now?" he inquired, his voice tinged with worry.

Mina sighed softly, her brow furrowing with concern as she considered Y/n's well-being.

"Y/n seems to be good at hiding her feelings" she admitted. "It's hard for me to know for sure."

Dr. Myoui's concern deepened at her words, but he nodded for her to continue.

"Tzuyu mentioned that Y/n has been dealing with a mental disorder" Mina explained. "But she's hesitant to seek help. She doesn't like talk therapy or anything like that. She prefers to handle things on her own."

"So, Y/n's been struggling with a mental disorder?" he asked, his tone indicating both concern and curiosity.

Dr. Myoui sighed heavily, a deep sense of concern evident in his voice. "That's not good" he remarked. "Y/n needs proper support and guidance to manage her condition effectively. Have you tried talking to her about it?"

Mina shook her head slightly. "I haven't had the chance to bring it up yet, Dad. Y/n's quite guarded when it comes to discussing personal matters like this."