𝐂𝐇 • 𝟓

═────────────═

As the week passed by with little communication between Y/n and Mina, Dr. Cho could sense the tension lingering between them. He knew that it was important to address the situation before it escalated further, so he decided to take matters into his own hands.

One evening, Dr. Cho approached Y/n and gently informed her that they would be visiting Dr. Myoui.

Y/n nodded in response, her stomach churning with nervousness at the thought of facing Mina again after their falling out. Despite her apprehension, she knew that avoiding the situation any longer would only make things worse.

With a deep breath, Y/n prepared herself mentally for the meeting, steeling herself for whatever may come.

As they settled into the plush couch in the lavish living room, Y/n and Dr. Cho engaged in a conversation while they waited for Dr. Myoui to join them. Dr. Cho took a moment to share his plans to mentor Mina in cardiac surgery, his voice filled with pride and excitement.

"Y/n, I've been thinking" Dr. Cho began, his expression earnest as he turned to face her. "Mina has expressed a keen interest in pursuing a career in cardiac surgery, and I believe she has the potential to excel in the field."

Y/n nodded, her interest piqued as she listened intently to Dr. Cho's words. "That's fantastic news" she replied, a genuine smile spreading across her face. 

"Mina is incredibly intelligent and dedicated. I have no doubt that she'll make an excellent cardiac surgeon."

Dr. Cho's eyes sparkled with enthusiasm as he continued, "Exactly! That's why I've decided to take her under my wing and mentor her personally. I want to provide her with the guidance and support she needs to reach her full potential."

Y/n's smile widened at the news, her heart swelling with pride for her friend. "That's wonderful, Dr. Cho" she said warmly. "Mina will be so grateful for your mentorship. It's a fantastic opportunity for her to learn from someone as experienced and skilled as you."

Dr. Cho nodded, his expression filled with determination. "I'm excited to see what Mina will achieve with the right guidance and support" he said, his voice brimming with confidence. "I have no doubt that she'll go on to accomplish great things in the field of cardiac surgery."

As Y/n and Dr. Cho continued their conversation, the sound of footsteps approaching drew their attention to the doorway. Dr. Myoui emerged, dressed casually in a button-up shirt and jeans, a stethoscope slung around his neck.

"Hey there, folks" Dr. Myoui greeted them with a warm smile, his demeanor relaxed and casual. "Sorry for the wait. Just had to grab a few things before heading to the hospital."

Y/n and Dr. Cho both nodded in understanding, exchanging polite greetings with Dr. Myoui. Despite his casual appearance, there was an air of authority about him that commanded respect.

"No problem at all, Dr. Myoui" Dr. Cho replied, his tone friendly. "We were just catching up while we waited."

Dr. Myoui nodded, his smile widening as he joined them on the couch. "Sounds good. So, what's been going on?"

Y/n and Dr. Cho proceeded to fill Dr. Myoui in on their conversation, discussing Dr. Cho's plans to mentor Mina in cardiac surgery. Dr. Myoui listened attentively, nodding along as he absorbed the information.