𝐂𝐇 • 𝟐𝟔

───────── ౨ৎ ─────────

In the darkness of her subconscious, Y/n wandered through a labyrinth of twisted corridors, each shadowy passage stretching endlessly into the void.

Whispers echoed faintly in the air, indistinct murmurs that seemed to taunt her with their elusive meaning.

As she ventured deeper into the maze, a sense of unease gnawed at her, a primal instinct warning her of impending danger.

Shadows danced on the walls, shifting and contorting into grotesque shapes that seemed to leer at her with malevolent intent.

Suddenly, the corridors began to twist and warp, folding in on themselves like a nightmarish funhouse mirror.

Y/n stumbled and fell, her hands scraping against the cold, unforgiving stone floor as she struggled to regain her footing.

With each step, the whispers grew louder, swirling around her like a cacophony of twisted laughter.

She felt as though she were being watched, scrutinized by unseen eyes that bore into her very soul.

Then, a flicker of movement caught her eye, a shadowy figure darting just beyond the edge of her vision.

Heart pounding in her chest, Y/n gave chase, desperate to uncover the source of her torment.

But no matter how fast she ran, the figure always remained just out of reach, a tantalizing specter that eluded her grasp.

Panic surged through her veins, a primal fear that threatened to consume her whole.

And then, just when she thought she could bear no more, the darkness coalesced into a familiar form, a twisted caricature of herself.

It grinned wickedly, its eyes gleaming with malicious intent as it reached out to ensnare her in its grasp.

Y/n recoiled in horror, her screams echoing in the empty corridors as the nightmare engulfed her completely.

She fought against the suffocating darkness, clawing desperately for escape, but the nightmare held her fast in its grip, a prisoner of her own subconscious.

And as the darkness closed in around her, Y/n was consumed by a suffocating sense of dread, a crushing weight that threatened to swallow her whole.

————

Several months had passed, and Y/n remained in a coma, her still form a haunting presence in the hospital room where she lay motionless.

Despite the passage of time, there was no change in her condition, no sign of awakening from the deep slumber that held her captive.

Dr. Mina, burdened with the weight of responsibility, found herself struggling to maintain her composure as she went about her daily duties.

Each day brought fresh challenges, each task a reminder of the fragile line between life and death that she walked with her beloved patient.

In the quiet moments between rounds, Dr. Mina often found herself drawn to Y/n's room, seeking solace in the silent vigil she kept at her bedside.