𝐂𝐇 • 𝟐𝟐

───────── ౨ৎ ─────────

Tzuyu quickly dialed Eunha and Somi's numbers, her fingers trembling slightly with urgency.

As the phone rang, she silently hoped they would pick up. After a few rings, Eunha answered, her voice groggy with sleep.

"Tzuyu, what's up?" Eunha asked, her tone concerned as she sensed the urgency in Tzuyu's voice.

"It's Y/n" Tzuyu blurted out, her voice wavering slightly. "She's going through a really tough time right now, and she needs us. Can you come over?"

Eunha's concern deepened, and she immediately agreed to come over, promising to bring breakfast for everyone.

Tzuyu then called Somi, explaining the situation and urging her to come as soon as possible.

————

Upon their arrival, Tzuyu sprang into action, her efficiency in picnic preparation evident as she swiftly unpacked the baskets and laid out the blankets.

Eunha and Somi joined in, helping to arrange the food and drinks in an inviting display.

Tzuyu, with her characteristic attention to detail, ensured that everything was set up perfectly, from the neatly folded blankets to the carefully arranged spread of sandwiches, fruits, and snacks.

She even brought along a portable speaker, adding a touch of music to the ambiance.

Eunha exclaimed "Remember that time we got lost in the woods during our camping trip?"

Somi chuckled, recalling the adventure. "Yeah, and Tzuyu here thought she could navigate us out with her 'instincts'."

Tzuyu grinned sheepishly. "Hey, in my defense, I've always had a good sense of direction!"

Y/n, joining in the laughter, added "Well, at least we made some unforgettable memories, right?"

"Definitely" Tzuyu agreed, passing around a plate of cookies. "Here's to many more adventures together."

The sun hung lazily in the sky, casting a warm glow over the lush greenery of the park where Tzuyu had set up their impromptu picnic.

The air was filled with laughter and chatter as Y/n, Tzuyu, Eunha, and Somi lounged on the checkered blanket, surrounded by baskets of snacks and drinks.

"Tzuyu, these sandwiches are amazing!" exclaimed Eunha, taking a big bite out of her ham and cheese creation.

Tzuyu beamed at the compliment, pleased with her culinary skills. "Thanks! I made them myself."

Somi, ever the competitive spirit, suggested, "How about we play a game? Winner gets to pick the next activity!"

Y/n grinned, always up for a challenge. "I'm in! What do you have in mind?"

Somi pulled out a deck of cards from her bag. "How about a game of 'Crazy Eights'? Winner takes all!"

Excited murmurs filled the air as they shuffled the cards and dealt them out.