𝐂𝐇 • 𝟖

═────────────═

Mina returned home in the evening, her steps heavy with fatigue as she made her way to her room. Collapsing onto her bed, she let out a deep sigh, feeling the weight of the day's events settling heavily on her shoulders.

As she sat there in the quiet of her room, exhaustion washing over her, she couldn't help but replay the events of the day in her mind.

From the unexpected encounter with Y/n to the teasing banter with Tzuyu, it had been a rollercoaster of emotions, leaving her feeling drained and overwhelmed.

Closing her eyes, Mina took a moment to collect her thoughts, trying to push aside the lingering doubts and insecurities that threatened to consume her.

She knew she needed to find a way to confront her inner demons, to overcome the trauma and pain that had haunted her for so long.

But for now, all she could do was allow herself a moment of respite, to rest and recharge before facing whatever challenges tomorrow might bring

As Mina reached into her bag, her fingers brushed against the crumpled paper that their professor had instructed them to pick earlier in the day.

With a sense of curiosity mingled with trepidation, she carefully unfolded the paper, revealing the words scrawled on its surface.

I'm really confused by the signals, but there's something about you I'm drawn to...

- bearbear

As Mina read the heartfelt words on the paper, her mind drifted to Y/n, the enigmatic presence that seemed to hover at the edges of her thoughts.

There was a tantalizing familiarity to the sentiments expressed, a resonance that stirred something deep within her.

Mina's brows furrowed as she questioned the likelihood that Y/n was the author of the letter, her rational mind warring against the flutter of anticipation in her chest.

With a self-deprecating shake of her head, Mina chided herself for allowing her thoughts to stray into the realm of wishful thinking.

She knew better than to entertain such fantasies, especially when the truth was likely far more mundane.

Summoning a steely resolve, Mina folded the letter with a decisive motion, pushing aside the lingering traces of hope that threatened to cloud her judgment. And she tucked the paper back into her bag

As Mina unfolded the next piece of paper from the professor's assignment, her curiosity piqued at the prospect of discovering the wishes and desires of her classmates.

My Favs <3
Well, I love to live a simple life. Color blue is relaxing, I like Ice cream too specifically strawberry, Winter! And I love Night time

Wish list :  warning! MANY!
[ ] A cozy picnic in the park with my crush, complete with their fav snacks and drinks.
[ ] A movie marathon at home with my crush pls, cuddled up together on the couch with blankets and popcorn. Might their fav foods too
[ ] A cooking session where we prepare a delicious meal together, laughing and bonding over shared culinary experiences. Anyone interested!!
[ ] A day trip to a nearby city to explore new places and create unforgettable memories. Anyone!!