𝐂𝐇 • 𝟏𝟐

───────── ౨ৎ ─────────

Chaos erupted in the orphanage cafeteria, flames roared around them, sending waves of heat and smoke through the air.

Outside, gunshots rang out, adding to the terror that gripped Y/n's heart.Y/n saw her friends,lying on the ground, bleeding and wounded. Panic surged through Y/n as they realized the danger they were all in.

She screamed silently as they ran for their life through the chaos.

Tears streamed down their face as they dashed through the smoke-filled room, their heart pounding with fear. The sight of her wounded friends filled them with agony and guilt, but she couldn't bring herself to stop and help.

The flames licked closer, and Y/n's screams remained trapped inside, unable to escape their terror. Every step felt like torture as they pushed themselves forward, driven solely by the desperate need to survive.

With trembling hands and tears streaming down their face, Y/n stumbled upon a familiar path leading to their favorite secluded place.

The sounds of chaos faded into the distance as they sought refuge in the comforting embrace of solitude.Their heart still pounding with fear, Y/n collapsed onto the soft grass, their body racked with sobs.

As Y/n lay in her favorite secluded place, tears still streaming down their face, she heard the sound of another girl crying nearby.

Curiosity mingled with concern as Y/n rose to her feet, following the sound of the crying. Through the trees, she spotted another girl, huddled on the ground, her shoulders shaking with sobs.

Without hesitation, Y/n approached, her own tears forgotten as they reached out a hand in silent solidarity. The other girl looked up, startled by the sudden presence, but the shared pain reflected in Y/n's eyes brought a sense of understanding between them.

Together, they sat in the quiet sanctuary of the secluded place, their tears mingling with the soft rustle of leaves and the gentle murmur of the wind.

As Y/n and the other girl sat together in the secluded place, the tranquility was shattered by the distant sound of gunshots.

Suddenly, a voice pierced through the chaos, calling out Y/n's name in a frantic and concerned tone. It was the voice of a girl,shouting desperately, her words tinged with fear and urgency.

"Y/n!!"

With a surge of panic, they scrambled to their feet, their heart pounding in their chest.

"Y/n! Y/n, where are you?!" The urgent cry seemed to come from all directions, disorienting Y/n as she spun around, desperately searching for the source of the voice.

"Y/n!!"

Confusion clouded Y/n's mind as she stumbled, her senses overwhelmed by the deafening sound of gunshots growing louder with each passing moment.

"Y/—!!"

The girl's voice, though softer now, still echoed hauntingly through the secluded place, lost amidst the chaos.Her heart pounding in her chest, Y/n's eyes darted around, her breath coming in shallow gasps.

"Where are you?" she whispered, her voice barely audible over the din of gunfire.

The other girl's voice seemed to fade into the distance, drowned out by the relentless barrage of noise.

Panic seized Y/n as she realized she was alone, her only companion the eerie echoes of the girl's desperate cries and the menacing sound of gunfire closing in around her.