𝐂𝐇 • 𝟏𝟗

───────── ౨ৎ ─────────

Y/n found a quiet spot near Dr. Myoui's office and settled into a seat in the waiting area. Exhaustion weighed heavily on her, and before she knew it, she had drifted off to sleep, her head resting against the wall.

As Y/n slept, her mind was filled with fragmented dreams, a jumble of images and thoughts swirling together in a hazy fog.

She shifted restlessly in her sleep, her brow furrowing as if caught in the grip of some unseen turmoil.

Unaware of the passing time, Y/n slept on, the soft murmur of voices and distant footsteps fading into the background as she slipped deeper into the realm of dreams.

MEANWHILE
(I've been using this a lot bruh)

Dr. Cho approached Dr. Myoui with her usual casual demeanor, a warm smile on her face as she greeted him. "Hey there, Dr. Myoui! Got a moment?"

Dr. Myoui looked up from his paperwork, returning her smile with a nod. "Of course, Dr. Cho. What's on your mind?"

As Dr. Cho settled into the chair across from him, her expression shifted slightly, a touch of seriousness in her eyes. "I wanted to talk to you about something personal, if that's okay."

Dr. Myoui's curiosity piqued, though he remained composed. "Of course. Go ahead."

Taking a deep breath, Dr. Cho hesitated for a moment before speaking. "Well, it's about my health. I recently found out that I have a heart condition."

Dr. Myoui's initial response was one of surprise, his features briefly betraying his concern before he quickly composed himself. "I see... That's... unexpected. How are you feeling about it?"

Dr. Cho shrugged lightly, trying to downplay the seriousness of the situation. "It's a lot to process, but I'm managing. Just thought you should know, in case there are any implications for work or anything."

Dr. Myoui's concern extended beyond Dr. Cho's well-being, prompting him to inquire about Y/n's reaction to the news. "And how do you think Y/n will take this news?"

Dr. Cho's expression softened with concern as she considered Y/n's potential response. "Honestly, I'd rather you didn't tell her just yet. You know Y/n... she tends to put others before herself, especially in situations like this. I don't want her worrying unnecessarily."

Dr. Myoui nodded understandingly, recognizing Y/n's tendency to prioritize the well-being of others over her own. "I see your point. I'll hold off on saying anything for now. But if you need any support, don't hesitate to let me know."

Dr. Cho offered a grateful smile, appreciating Dr. Myoui's understanding and support. "Thank you, Dr. Myoui. I'll keep you updated if anything changes."

BACK TO Y/N

As Y/n's head shifted, she felt a gentle warmth enveloping her, accompanied by the soft sensation of something delicate against her head. Slowly, she fluttered her eyes open, greeted by the unexpected sight of Dr. Mina's lap beneath her head.

Confusion clouded Y/n's mind for a moment as she blinked, trying to comprehend the situation. How did she end up here? And why was her head resting so comfortably on Dr. Mina's lap?

"Mina?" Y/n murmured softly, her voice laced with a mixture of surprise and curiosity.

Dr. Mina, noticing Y/n's awakening, smiled down at her with a gentle expression.