𝐂𝐇 • 𝟐𝟏

───────── ౨ৎ ─────────

In the quiet of the morning, sunlight filtering through the curtains, Chaeyoung found herself seated comfortably on the couch next to Mina. Leaning forward, she flashed a teasing grin at Mina, who shifted uncomfortably under her gaze.

"Morning, Mina" Chaeyoung said playfully, reaching out to brush a lock of hair away from Mina's face. "You seem a little tense today. Need someone to help you relax?"

Mina chuckled nervously, trying to maintain her composure. "I'm fine, Chaeyoung. Just a bit tired, that's all."

Before Chaeyoung could respond, the sound of footsteps interrupted their conversation. Y/n's voice filled the room, cutting through the tension like a knife.

"I'm home" Y/n announced, her tone terse. She paused as she entered the living room, her eyes narrowing as she took in the scene before her.

Seeing Chaeyoung leaning in close to Mina on the couch, Y/n's expression darkened, her jaw tensing with anger.

"get out" she growled, her voice low and dangerous, directed at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung's playful demeanor evaporated in an instant, replaced by a look of surprise and discomfort. Hastily, she stood up from the couch, casting a quick glance at Mina before hurrying out of the room.

Left alone with Mina, Y/n's anger simmered just below the surface. She turned to Mina, her gaze piercing.

"I can't believe you'd let her get that close to you" Y/n muttered, her voice laced with hurt and frustration.

Mina opened her mouth to respond, but Y/n's icy glare silenced her. Without another word, Y/n turned on her heel and strode out of the room, leaving Mina alone with the weight of their unresolved tension.

———

As Y/n stood in their bedroom, her hands trembling slightly as she began to unbutton her shirt, she heard the sound of Mina's footsteps approaching.

Mina's voice cut through the silence, sharp and accusatory. "Where have you been?"

Y/n paused, her fingers freezing on the buttons of her shirt. She turned to face Mina, her expression guarded. "I went to Yunjin's foot surgery" she replied evenly.

Mina's eyes narrowed, her frustration bubbling to the surface. "You went to Yunjin's surgery without telling me?" she snapped, her tone harsh and unforgiving.

Y/n's jaw clenched, her patience wearing thin. "I didn't think I needed to report every move to you" she shot back, her voice tinged with resentment.

Mina's anger flared, her words sharp and biting. "You never tell me anything anymore" she accused, her tone laced with hurt.

Y/n's chest tightened at Mina's words, the weight of their strained relationship pressing down on her.

Without another word, she turned away from Mina, continuing to undress in silence as the tension between them hung heavy in the air.